• Yelling with rage! (┛◉Д◉)┛
    • Crying your eyes out o(╥﹏╥)o
    • Simply awestruck (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • Much love (✿ ♥‿♥)
    • A need for more (~ ̄▽ ̄)~
    • Pain full frustration {(>_
    • Complete satisfaction (▰˘◡˘▰)
    • Shear boredom ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
    • Or just completely caught off gaurd (  ゚,_ゝ゚)

What are some of your reactions when you watch a certain anime. For example, today I was watching 'Special A' again for a few hours because I couldn't stop watching and I swear, my neighbors have to think I'm crazy because of the constant squealing and loud bursts of laughter that I have as I'm watching this (it is now 10:40pm mind you and I live in an apartment). I mean, just some of the things they say and do, and how uterly clueless Hikari can be. It hurts to watch because she so thick headed sometimes but it's also funny because of everyone else's reactions to her, like Kei most of all.

So my question is, How do you react when your watching a certain anime, what anime and why? :)

It all depends on the anime, really. A majority of the time I'm too zoned into and focused in the anime that I can be expression-less, so to say. But when an emotional part comes on; like a funny scene, a death, some catastrophic event, I either burst out laughing out loud, get teary-eyed/upset.

For example, when watching Heavens Lost Property I'm usually laughing my a** of a majority of the time. But when watching Akame Ga Kill, I'm usually sad because well, you know if you've seen it; but there are some funny parts in there as well.

I know what you mean by squealing like a girl though, because sometimes during the episode I get so hyped over what's happening, or I'll squeal at the end because of the crazy cliffhanger! :P

• Agree 1

For me there are very few anime that I actually watch more than once , and the one that I usually end up watching is KnB and I end up shouting "Yeah" or "Awesome" at my laptop because it's KnB , I love Basketball and anime so KnB is a mixture of two things I enjoy and causes me to get quite hyped.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Why isn't there a 'laugh so hard until you choke and fall off the bed/chair/couch' option? xD because that's what usually happens to me....I watch a lot of comedy anime and I'm easy to laugh so I always end up in deadly situations :P On the other hand, if it's a sad anime, I'm not as easy to cry but if I do, I cry A LOT. Gawd, I remember when I was watching the last episodes of Hakuoki.... I was crying my eyes out even the next day at school and eveyone thought I was a freak xD

okay, I admit I might have squealed as well, but that happens rarely

• Like 1

Why isn't there a 'laugh so hard until you choke and fall off the bed/chair/couch' option? xD

I second this. My brother is constantly annoyed when I watch comedy anime because of how much (and how loud) I laugh. xP

Besides comedy anime though, I really can't say I make any noise though, and unless its something I really like, its just taking away my boredom at best.

• Like 1

I guess it depends on the series. I could be anyone of those depending on what series I'm watching. The reaction I use the most probably is the need for more face. If I get into a series I am glued to the computer screen for sure. xP

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well If the anime looks really good and intresting to me then I get excited and happy to watch it egen it's new. Also If it's one of my favorites and I'v seen too many times I tend to get super excited and fangirling just a little bit..  But really I'm just in a calm realxing state most of the time watching any anime.

It depends on what I'm watching. Anime is one of those things were just one reaction cannot fit all series. For example, when I was watching something like "Clannad" I was very tense and it was suspenseful but when I watch something like "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" I'm very hyped and really into the action.

• Geano locked this topic