Hoverboards

Ryuji

Recently I've been reading on the news about Hoverboards and all the dangers associated with them.

They've been exploding and catching fire....as well as people getting hurt because they are treating them as toys and not taking the proper precautions by wearing safety gear.

It made me glad I hadn't bought one.

Also, I saw that, if you bought one from Amazon, you can return it for a full refund. They also pulled all of the Hoverboards from their shelves until developers can prove that they have created a safer Hoverboard that doesn't explode.

I'm glad Amazon is putting the safety of their customers first!

What are your thoughts on the matter?

Those things can explode?! They seemed pretty harmless to me! I'm sure there are dozens of people who use them (without safety gear) at my University, but I've yet to hear of any accidents involving them. Maybe they haven't been using them intensely enough? Normally people are just riding them between class, at about walking speeds.

Still, good on Amazon for pulling a potentially unsafe product from their store.

You know I have seen a buzz about these things online and on the news but I have yet to see one in person. I don't know much about them and I had no idea they have been exploding on people. They seem really cool though. I think I will wait until they work the bugs out before I invest in one. xP

Wow, that was a pretty impressive little fire show. I hope the manufacturers do something about this.

It'll take some time but I'm sure they'll make it to where these things are safe.

You know I have seen a buzz about these things online and on the news but I have yet to see one in person. I don't know much about them and I had no idea they have been exploding on people. They seem really cool though. I think I will wait until they work the bugs out before I invest in one. xP

I'm going to wait a few years after they have made them safe. Then maybe the price will come down a little xP These things are expensive!

Yeah for the price these things are, I would like if they wouldn't injure me in any sort of way. My friend has one and they are so sick! Still will never understand why they are called hoverboards, since they are still on the ground :P.They still nice, but I would like to have my legs to stay attached while I cruise down the streets.

Edited by Guest