Hello!

Mazino

Eyy Otaku's, I'd like to introduce myself to the community since I am thinking to stay here for a while :D

My real name is Mücahit, my nick name on Forums/Games is mostly Muco since many people call me like that due to my long name. (I'd appreciate if y'all call me Muco or Müco)

I'm 17 years old and live currently in Berlin,Germany. Still going to school and planning future.

I've watched many Animes and since some months ago I started to do my own AMV's. (AMV= Anime Music Video)

My hobbies are watching Animes, playing Multi Theft Auto(short= MTA) and moreee...

Feel free to ask me via PM or Skype, i am helping wherever help is needed.

Hope to have a good time here with you all ;)

Edited by Guest

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

If you enjoy AMV's you chould check out Bakka Oppai and Mist AMV's on YouTube , they both have great AMV's and Bakka has some breakdowns to show you how he does his editing.

• Like 1

hello muco! What kind of games do u enjoy?

I like to play MMO's(Massivly Multiplayer Online) in my free time or MTA. I like also playing Fantasy Games.

I was of course inspired by SAO and it's one of the reasons why i started to play MMO's.

Hello and welcome to the forum , Yuuki desu , I hope you enjoy it here :P

If you enjoy AMV's you chould check out Bakka Oppai and Mist AMV's on YouTube , they both have great AMV's and Bakka has some breakdowns to show you how he does his editing.

Thanks for the offer m8, i really appreciate it and i might learn something new from these 2 incredible AMV creators ;)

Welcome to AF, Muco! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have any favorite anime?

My favorite anime is K Project.

(Here you can see my recommendation of Animes: http://ffsgaming.com/threads/56759-What-anime-are-you-watching/page2)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I like to play MMO's(Massivly Multiplayer Online) in my free time or MTA. I like also playing Fantasy Games.

I was of course inspired by SAO and it's one the reasons why i started to play MMO's.

Thanks for the offer m8, i really apreciate it and i might learn something new from these 2 incredible AMV creators ;)

(Here you can see my recommendation of Animes: http://ffsgaming.com/threads/56759-What-anime-are-you-watching/page2)

what mmo games do u recommend

what mmo games do u recommend

I'd recommend you to play Archage & Neverwinter. Tera - Fate of Tarun would be one of my recommendations since it has a big community and it would be easier to find someone for a Dungeon or Missions. I've started AION some days ago...didn't play it before due the lack of interest but the game itself seems pretty cool, anyway i'd like to meet new people from other games to gain more experience on my way ;)

I hope i was helpful, feel free to contact me if you need any help or more information about the games.

I'd like to see your recommendation of Games ;)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I'd recommend you to play Archage & Neverwinter. Tera - Fate of Tarun would be one of my recommendations since it has a big community and it would be easier to find someone for a Dungeon or Missions. I've started AION some days ago...didn't play it before due the lack of interest but the game itself seems pretty cool, anyway i'd like to meet new people from other games to gain more experience on my way ;)

I hope i was helpful, feel free to contact me if you need any help or more information about the games.

I'd like to see your recommendation of Games ;)

thank you. i will check em out. dont worry i am sure to contact u. naybe we can play together

i dont play mmo games.

i play rpgs, vns, and sound novels.

here is a short list of games that may/may not interest u:

1. katawa shoujo

2.Mad father (free)

3, Ib (free)

4. misao(free)

5. higurashi

• Like 1

I've actually never heard or seen anyone say this before, so I think it's pretty cool that it's your favorite anime. It's a pretty neat show (though I still need to finish the last season that recently ended).

Oh, and welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you!

• Like 1

Hey and welcome to the forum Müco if you're ever up for some MTA I'm your guy hope you have a great time here!

• Like 1

I've actually never heard or seen anyone say this before, so I think it's pretty cool that it's your favorite anime. It's a pretty neat show (though I still need to finish the last season that recently ended).

Oh, and welcome to the forums! We're glad to have you!

I've actually many favorite animes but if i would choose only one then it would be clearly K Project.

I couldn't believe when i started to watch it for the first time, everything looked real in the anime and the enjoyable story led me to watch all 13 episodes within one day.

I'm glad about joining this community, hopefully it will grow up to one of the best Anime communities.

Hey and welcome to the forum Müco if you're ever up for some MTA I'm your guy hope you have a great time here!

Thanks m8, great to see that someone is playing MTA here, my home server is FFS. Feel free to visit me on the server, it's a gaming community.

I've recently started to play AION, if someone wants to play with me, PM me or write me a message on skype.

By the way, thank you all for the warm welcome, i didn't expect to see so many people wishing me "welcome" to the community :D

It means really much for me and i hope to get in touch with all of you and have a great time here :)

Have a great day!

Edited by Guest