Threads Of Time

God Gohan

180.jpg.caf77e628e417ce7cd347ce3881086dc.jpg

From Tokyopop:

High school student Moon Bin Lee has difficulty sleeping due to a recurring nightmare: he's stranded over a thousand years in the past chasing a dark-haired girl into a deep abyss.

Before long, the nightmare overwhelms him, and he is unable to tell whether he is Moon Bin, a Seoul teenager at the end of the second Millennium, or Sa Kyoung Kim, the son of a prominent warrior family in the middle of the first Millennium. People in his present-day life assume roles in his historical life as he struggles to learn exactly who he is and what he's expected to do, straddling a transmigratory portal through time and space.

In the present, his school's kendo club battles to stay in the championships...but in the past, Moon Bin finds himself at the threshold of a territorial dispute on the plains of Mongolia ...

One of the best time travel manga I've ever read. The story follows a high schooler named Moon Bin Lee who travels back in time to the first Millennium. Follow the journey of a boy who fights his way through wars, and tries to figure a way back home. If you enjoy thriller, and historical anime this is for you. I finished this manga today, and I really enjoyed it.

BU