What do you think about anime smartphone stands?

Optic

What do you think about anime smartphone stands?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about anime smartphone stands?

• I want one, NOW!!
    • I already have one!
    • I like the idea... but I probably won't get one.
    • That's ridiculous.

I pre-ordered these two Hyperdimension Neptunia character smartphone stands... release date July, 2016.

Nepgear

hyperdimension-neptunia-nepgear-smartphone-stand.jpg.735481130d87560fe0fd409317f05e79.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-014673

Black Heart

hyperdimension-neptunia-black-heart-smartphone-stand.jpg.1698109335091085ffe8b39b7bbbdc05.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015336

Which in hindsight was probably a silly idea as I already have some Kancolle (Shimakaze and Akagi) ones:

shimakaze-akagi-kantai-collection-kancolle-phone-holders.thumb.jpg.a4adfc23623fd9f4b5d241aa43564e1a.jpg

But even on their own they're quite nice looking figures!

:ram:They're REALLY CUTE because the figure is a chibi AND in a pose that appears to be holding your smartphone in place.

What do you think about anime smartphone stands? Would you get one? Do you already have one?

• Winner 1

I'm not sure how to translate Japanese currency but I just bought two of these from redbubble about a week ago and am really happy with them! :D

666J4M6.thumb.jpg.a788ff873cde333002c82498d5be6293.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

When someone breaks into your house, they'll probably just take the stand and leave the phone. >.>

Or maybe the potential thief would just hesitate and stare at the beauty of the anime smartphone stand. (o^.^o)

And then maybe give up altogether "No... I just can't do it!" :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It's one of those things that are super cute. I don't use any sort of smartphone stand though. I just have it in its case and let it sit wherever lol. The thing would never sit in the stand because it's always on my person anyway haha

I love the idea of a anime cellphone stand. I'm currently running a android and want to set it up as a anime cellphone. With anime ringtones, wallpapers and even set up the contacts as anime images. But have not currently started tinkering with it much yet. I just got it black Friday but on Thursday. So there's no skin or cover yet but looking into a anime one.

• 5 weeks later...

It's kawaii <3 But judging my personality about my room being messy and all, I don't think I can use it very much. (they do say people with messy rooms are creative :P ) I may use the stand for a while but then again in a long run I think dusts can sit on it rather than my smartphone :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If you give me the link to a place where I can buy one I will buy it and post a pic of it they are awesome!!!

I will probably never buy one due the fact most of my friends are kinda against animes overall, though they wouldn't mind when I use one but then I would feel odd while i pull out my phone infront of my friends.

I think they're pretty cute :3

I don't see how I'd use them though, it just doesn't seem practical. I'm moving around quite a lot of the time, and if I'm not, I'm too busy to be looking at my phone... on a table... in a stand.

They are extremely cute, but I don't see their usefulness.

Of course, if they're useful for anyone else, do let me know ^^

I'd be interested to hear :)

• 1 month later...