Release schedule for dubbed anime?

IntoMyWorld

@Sloth_chocolate as a starting point, I would recommend checking FUNimation's DVD/BD release schedule as they do lot of the English dubs:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

I noticed you're in New Zealand, so you're in a similar situation to me when it comes to local releases. As you probably know, it takes several months before Australian/New Zealand anime distributors like Madman, Hanabee and Siren Visual are able to get their hands on those FUNimation dubs for distribution to get it on retail shelves here.

Edited by Guest

@Sloth_chocolate as a starting point, I would recommend checking FUNimation's DVD/BD release schedule as they do lot of the English dubs:

http://www.funimation.com/schedule/dvd-blu-ray

I noticed you're in New Zealand, so you're in a similar situation to me when it comes to local releases. As you probably know, it takes several months before Australian/New Zealand anime distributors like Madman, Hanabee and Siren Visual are able to get their hands on those FUNimation dubs for distribution to get it on retail shelves here.

Thank you!

Why don't you just torrent/download anime and disable the subtitles?

I don't know where to download the torrent version of the Animes (example: Noragami Aragoto)...btw how can i disable subtitles?

Edited by Guest

I don't know where to download the torrent version of Noragami Aragoto...btw how can i disable subtitles?

Not sure if i'm allowed to say this but, a lot of people use nyaa.

Or you could just google it for the torrent.

You should be able to disable subtitles if you use anything other then Windows media. For VLC, you left click, and browse till you see subtitle and under sub track, press disable subtrack. Not sure how to do it on MP3-HC if you use it.

Also, kissanime water mark is pretty annoying and amaturish.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Also, kissanime water mark is pretty annoying and amaturish

Yeah, i've noticed it yesterday when i downloaded the dub version of an anime even though mostly they use the streams of funimation and there is no watermark. I had to delete all the episodes :(

Edited by Guest

funimation and there is no watermark.

Na, it's not usually from funimation I think.

I'm pretty sure that kissanime get there anime from horriblesubs, the most popular fan translation group.

If they got there subs from funimation or crunchyroll, i'm pretty sure there would be legals action against kissanime.

• Geano locked this topic