What do you think of anime clearfiles?

Optic

Would you ever use anime clearfiles for school / university / College ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Would you ever use anime clearfiles for school / university / College ?

• Yes! And make my classmates envious as I pull them out of my bag.
    • Yes, but only at home.
    • No, they're not practical enough for that!
    • No, they're too valuable! I'm just collecting them.
    • Depends!

Hello everyone,

Japan loves their clearfiles. They are a practical gift, as you can store several sheets of paper inside them and you'll find them in a variety of styles! And you know, they're actually quite inexpensive, around the ¥350 mark!

But of course, we all love the anime ones right? ;)

Here are some of the ones I own:

charlotte-clearfiles.thumb.jpg.dd620f9e6463e190062d1e227f00367f.jpg

My anime clearfile characters from Charlotte (2015).

hyperdimensiion-neptunia-kancolle-clearfiles.thumb.jpg.2c6b4f7f20852232cabd0deb292cc0e6.jpg

My anime clearfile characters from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Kantai Collection: Kancolle and Symphogear GX.

They're nice to collect because usually the clearfiles are made of a decent translucent plastic. They are after all, meant to hold sheets of paper.

But I must admit, I haven't actually used them for storing sheets of paper... and I've never considered using them for study because, well a lot of my study is done online. And if I do need any printouts I prefer to store them in binders. So clearfiles are not practical enough for me.

Otherwise, they're really pretty! :angel:

What do you think of anime clearfiles, and would you ever use them for school / College / Univesrity?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1

Ah, these are those cute folders that are more like dividers without holes for a binder, right? I kind of wanted to buy one, but they would be kind of useless to me. I just use a thin paper folder with a plastic pocket divider for most of my classes. If they were built like a pocket divider, with holes punched, then I'd probably use them though. I'd probably be judged for it, but it'd be worth it if they had functional value.

Oh, and that's a pretty nice collection!

Edited by Guest

I can't really see any use in them for me. I mean it's cool that I can stick papers in them, but if I can't get them out of the thing easily, I don't see any use in them, at least for me. They look sick though! Would probably just hang them on my wall or something as decoration.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I actually used to have a bunch of these I got as omake from a Japanese magazine, I think it was Newtype. Anyway, I actually did use them to keep track of finances! I kind of stopped, though. Not sure why.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello everyone,

Japan loves their clearfiles. They are a practical gift, as you can store several sheets of paper inside them and you'll find them in a variety of styles! And you know, they're actually quite inexpensive, around the ¥350 mark!

But of course, we all love the anime ones right?;)

They're nice to collect because usually the clearfiles are made of a decent translucent plastic. They are after all, meant to hold sheets of paper.

But I must admit, I haven't actually used them for storing sheets of paper... and I've never considered using them for study because, well a lot of my study is done online. And if I do need any printouts I prefer to store them in binders. So clearfiles are not practical enough for me.

Otherwise, they're really pretty! :angel:

What do you think of anime clearfiles, and would you ever use them for school / College / University?

Absolutely I would! Those Charlotte files look incredible and I've been considering going to Staples to get something similar for school as I'm churning out a lot of paper atm.

I intend to get the Ayumi and Nao files ASAP they are amazing <3

@Optic thanks for the referral! Where do you source your merch?

I think they'd be a little more practical than a binder as binders tend to be quite bulky and don't fit so neatly in my bag. Plus it's just plain block colour and where's the fun in that :P

• 1 month later...