Name change requests (archive - use Member Shop instead)

Optic

Question

Hello everyone,

If you would like to have your username changed, just post your request in this thread below, and I will action it!

Please be aware that if you change your username too much, you will probably confuse other members so I would suggest you only change your username if you really, really dislike your current username.

For user name changes please use the Member Shop.

:neptune:
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, XII360 said:

huh i didnt know there was a name change thread, but then whats the purpose of point name change >.>?

Hi there, I've now actioned your name change request.

This thread was before we had the Shop, so there was a grace period to transition the requests.

From this point on, everyone else will need to use the Shop now.

can I have no name? I dislike names, I would appreciate it if I had no name.

I don't think it's possible. I'm not a mod but, the best you can do is probably something similar with this user.

• Agree 1

I don't think it's possible. I'm not a mod but, the best you can do is probably something similar with this user.

This isn't the answer I expected and I didn't expect to get an answer from a random member, if there was the option 'Name Change' then I would've changed it to a blank name myself, I never said about having the same name like someone else, when I mean no name, I mean it.

can I have no name? I dislike names, I would appreciate it if I had no name.

Well, we could hide it using CSS... but then how will other members get to your profile? @_@

Should I change it?

WhySoSmug... hmm well I like the sound of that. Smug anime characters are awesome. :angel:

• Agree 1

Well, we could hide it using CSS... but then how will other members get to your profile? @_@

WhySoSmug... hmm well I like the sound of that. Smug anime characters are awesome. :angel:

I dont see why would they want to stalk an empty profile xP they could click on my avatar

WhySoSmug... hmm well I like the sound of that. Smug anime characters are awesome.

Yeah, never mind.

I'll keep ThatCynicalSnob

I don't really think I have much a presence on this forum, and keeping a name and the same profile picture helps with these type of things.

' date=' post: 18828, member: 645"']hmmm I see what you did there lol

Hahaha :P.

and of course having no name is possible, the proof is right here: uPggoFd.png.4131caaa7e5e702f28a62a35851a93e1.png

I have been with no name for a while now and it feels cool tbh

I see, from all the Xenforo forum I know, I haven't seen a user with one, but I guess it's possible then.

only the cool kids have the no name trick bruh

Having username means that kid have an identity, which I likes better than being cool.

Having username means that kid have an identity, which I likes better than being cool.

Yeah but whats the point in having a name when you aren't sure if you will use it forever or nah, having no name is way better, you dont have to change name every time to find the one which you like.

Yeah but whats the point in having a name when you aren't sure if you will use it forever or nah, having no name is way better, you dont have to change name every time to find the one which you like.

I think most user have their own permanent initial on the internet by now :P. The chance of people thinking the same way with you is higher than the chance of people having the same username with you/the one you come up with. Anyway this is off-topic, and I shall not reply to this anymore.

• Agree 1

Hello everyone,

If you would like to have your username changed, just post your request in this thread below, and I will action it!

Please be aware that if you change your username too much, you will probably confuse other members so I would suggest you only change your username if you really, really dislike your current username.

:neptune:

I'd PM'd you about my username change request (by just a single letter) before coming across this particular thread about it just now, lol! Whoops a daisy! My bad! :P:D:)

Edited by Guest

Hey Optic could you change my name to Metro since Metroman008 is quite long and I prefer when people just call me Metro.

Thanks! ^^

• Like 1