Jump to content
  • 0
Optic

Name change requests (archive - use Member Shop instead)

Question

Hello everyone,

If you would like to have your username changed, just post your request in this thread below, and I will action it!

Please be aware that if you change your username too much, you will probably confuse other members so I would suggest you only change your username if you really, really dislike your current username.

For user name changes please use the Member Shop.

:neptune:
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

43 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Can I have my username changed from Sidney Bellingen to Sidney B. Gone pls

 

Thank you very much.

 

p.s the new name is based on a book I liked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Good sir, would you be so kind to change my name from Zacchino to Salome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I don't know if it will work but can you just change it so its Greeneyes and not GreenEyes... thx

 

I feel like this should have been put in

Official Anime Forums Shop

for like 1k cred and a limited purchase per person...

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 31. 7. 2017 at 3:30 PM, GreenEyes said:

I don't know if it will work but can you just change it so its Greeneyes and not GreenEyes... thx

 

I feel like this should have been put in

Official Anime Forums Shop

for like 1k cred and a limited purchase per person...

Just my opinion but would really,really stupid,´cause this forum would be getting people butthurt about that like this(this forum is not that bad btw)

Oh wait,this post is  2 months old...

well,i am writing here´cause a name change is needed for me.

The4thDimension

Where did i took it from?

http://bfy.tw/Egi0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Optic..............

*Gives puppy dog eyes*

Can my name be Xyro again pweeeeeeeeeeeees?

*Gives bigger puppy dog eyes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I don´t like my current nickname,can it be changeg PrestigeTweeker?

 

Edited by The4thDimension
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I like to have my name changed please. Whenever you have to do it, Optic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 11/02/2018 at 1:56 AM, The4thDimension said:

I don´t like my current nickname,can it be changeg PrestigeTweeker?

Done - sorry for the delay.

6 hours ago, Tefutakato said:

I like to have my name changed please. Whenever you have to do it, Optic.

Certainly - what would you like it changed to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, Optic said:

Certainly - what would you like it changed to?

I'd like the name SilverTheOtaku please. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I would like to have a colour  in my name just like you have red in optic

i would like to have the same name but a different colour.

Maybe blue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
On 2/6/2016 at 12:11 AM, Optic said:

Hello everyone,

 

If you would like to have your username changed, just post your request in this thread below, and I will action it!

 

Please be aware that if you change your username too much, you will probably confuse other members so I would suggest you only change your username if you really, really dislike your current username.

 

:neptune:

 

 

huh i didnt know there was a name change thread, but then whats the purpose of point name change >.>?

but yea, id like to request a name change from Ryu -> XII360, since i dont wanna confuse ryuji senpai when he see's a "ryu"

we cant have two ryu's in this forum >.>

many thankies~

oh right and thanks to <wedgy> for directing me, i woulda just earned points tho if he didnt tell me >.>

Edited by Ryu
<insert reason here>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×