Not So Bright Moments

Evil Bunny of Doom

After something that happened to me yesterday, I wondered if you've ever done anything that made you feel like an idiot. I mean, somethimes, it's pretty obvious that a situation is going the wrong way and yet, you don't realise until it's too late.... Or you're simply too curious for your own good and you end up getting hurt. I, myself, am the curious type. I can't help it, I just have to stick my nose (or hands, to be more precise) where it desn't belong.

Yesterday was one of those days as well. Although it started as a usual Saturday morning, with me getting up early to get ready for class, it soon took a different turn when I came across something new (and I just HAD to mess with it).

I was in the bathroom, washing my face and blah blah blah (whatever everyone does in the bathroom at mornings) when, for some idiotic reason, I though it would be fun to mess with the razor.

MESS.

WITH.

A.

RAZOR.

See, my father owns one of those old-fashioned razors (like the one Makishima has in psycho-pass) even though he never uses it. To be honest with you, I have a thing for blades and other sharp stuff. I love anything that can cut (I swear I'm not a potential serial killer ._.). So, I got the razor out of its bag and decided to try and stick a blade in (this one comes with disposable blades, so you need to put one in yourself and then throw it away when it gets blunt). What a great idea!!!

Everything was going fine at first and I managed to carefully get a blade in without much trouble. Unfortunatelly, it was sticking out more than it should (or at least I thought so). Guess what my brilliant mind thought next. Yeah, I decided to try and push the blade in.

PUSH.

A.

FREAKING.

BLADE.

What kind of idiot decides to do something so obviously stupid that will get you hurt????

ME!!!!

But at that moment I felt so smart....because I wasn't just gonna push the blade bare-handed. I figured that, if I used the fabric of my pyjamas as protection by wrapping it around my fingers, I wouldn't hurt myself. But of course I wasn't that lucky. When I tried to push the blade, the preassure caused it to cut through the fabric and eventually my skin (it went pretty deep as well). Ouch.

It hurt a lot at first, but as blood started gushing out of the cut, I started laughing hysterically like some sort of psychotic maniac (seriously, it's a bad habit of mine to laugh at blood). However, the fun wasn't meant to last because I had to clean up the blood I spilled everywhere -_- Plus my thumb was hurting like hell. Plus I was running late for class. So I just put a bandage on the cut and ran off... I even forgot to wash it with some alcohol so it wouldn't get infected.

And then I got to class. Where I had to draw. But being the unlucky idiot I am, I just had to hurt my right thumb. I need my right thumb! And not only that, but on my way home, the bastard started bleeding again and I had thrown away my bandage cause it was annoying me. It was a not-so-great day... And now my fingerprint is ruined forever xD

(I have a feeling I'll have a lot more stories to post as time goes by)

I'd appreciate it if you had some stories to share as well so I won't feel alone ._.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

i had a time once when i had told my teacher that i had lost 40 dollars and we looked for an hour.

A COMPLETE HOUR.

To find it in my jacket pocket.

i was so embarrassed.

lol

they probably think i am retarded by now.

abv.gif.f324292ea9394c0c507e8a20d25cef27.gif

• Funny 1

i had a time once when i had told my teacher that i had lost 40 dollars and we looked for an hour.

A COMPLETE HOUR.

i was so embarrassed.

lol

abv.gif.fed2512dfd662da06bfdbeec933aeb4c.gif

This happens always LOL

• Like 1

Bunny confirmed masochist

be my BSDM partner please xD Hahahahahah <3

I have no idea what that it but it sounds fun XP

A COMPLETE HOUR.

i was so embarrassed.

lol

abv.gif.60573b83a68a7b62fd8263a55a34e4fd.gif

haha, I actually have a similar story. Prepre yourselves for more idiocy!

During Christmas holidays, I was at my grandparents' house and I was drawing next to the fireplace. When suddenly, I dropped one of my 2 pencil cases by accident. That one had only my polychromos colored pencils inside (cause you can't put those toogether with the other peasant pencils) and they were all scattered on the floor (which gave me a mini heart attack cause they're pretty expensive and I can't afford to damage them). I went around collecting all of them but I couldn't find the black one anywhere!!! (black is the most important one). I searched every inch of the room but it was nowhere. Even my grandparents and brother were helping me look but no luck.

Then I remembered!

I had carelessly placed it in my other pencil case. But I couldn't tell them that ofc. So I sneaked the black pencil out of the case and plased it underneath one of the couches and then pretended that I found it. I'm really cheap for lying like that but I couldn't just let everyone's efforts go to waste....

• Funny 1

See, my father owns one of those old-fashioned razors (like the one Makishima has in psycho-pass) even though he never uses it.

Oh you mean this one that soooo wasn't used for it's intended purpose ? :P

psycho-pass-makashima-razor-blade.thumb.jpg.7792f384716ae314210d2d972b657679.jpg

Ah PSYCHO-PASS, season one. You were a good show.

A COMPLETE HOUR.

Ahh, well I'm sure you're more careful now. ;)

It hurt a lot at first, but as blood started gushing out of the cut, I started laughing hysterically like some sort of psychotic maniac (seriously, it's a bad habit of mine to laugh at blood). However, the fun wasn't meant to last because I had to clean up the blood I spilled everywhere -_- Plus my thumb was hurting like hell. Plus I was running late for class.

... you yandere. :largegasp: Kidding kidding. :P

But OUCH! @_@

I had carelessly placed it in my other pencil case. But I couldn't tell them that ofc. So I sneaked the black pencil out of the case and plased it underneath one of the couches and then pretended that I found it. I'm really cheap for lying like that but I couldn't just let everyone's efforts go to waste....

Well, sometimes it's better to tell a white lie. No harm done in my opinion. ;)

---

I think you've brought up a very interesting topic @Evil Bunny of Doom. Often these types of memories are very vivid, and will stay in your long-term memory for well, a long time. :P

I have a few moments that come to me, though nowhere near as spectacular as any of yours:

• Was filming a short film with a group of friends, and we were driving around several locations to do the filming. I was the driver. At the second location after filming I loaded my camera and tripod and shut the trunk / boot. Then I tried to open the driver's door and it was locked. I searched my pockets. Yes, I locked my keys in the car. @_@ Had to call my parents to drop a spare key off. My friends were not amused. :P

• I was in a bit of a rush one morning and was making cereal. I think I was half-asleep as I put the cold milk inside the pantry, and tried to put the cereal box inside the fridge. I eventually figured out the mistake when I figured that cereal box definitely wasn't going inside the fridge. :P

• Funny 1

I have no idea what that it but it sounds fun XP

haha, I actually have a similar story. Prepre yourselves for more idiocy!

During Christmas holidays, I was at my grandparents' house and I was drawing next to the fireplace. When suddenly, I dropped one of my 2 pencil cases by accident. That one had only my polychromos colored pencils inside (cause you can't put those toogether with the other peasant pencils) and they were all scattered on the floor (which gave me a mini heart attack cause they're pretty expensive and I can't afford to damage them). I went around collecting all of them but I couldn't find the black one anywhere!!! (black is the most important one). I searched every inch of the room but it was nowhere. Even my grandparents and brother were helping me look but no luck.

Then I remembered!

Lol. atleast they did not notice u slipping it from ur pencil case to under the couch.

Oh you mean this one that soooo wasn't used for it's intended purpose ? :P

[ATTACH]25898[/ATTACH]

Ah PSYCHO-PASS, season one. You were a good show.

Ahh, well I'm sure you're more careful now. ;)

... you yandere. :largegasp: Kidding kidding. :P

But OUCH! @_@

Well, sometimes it's better to tell a white lie. No harm done in my opinion. ;)

---

I think you've brought up a very interesting topic @Evil Bunny of Doom. Often these types of memories are very vivid, and will stay in your long-term memory for well, a long time. :P

I have a few moments that come to me, though nowhere near as spectacular as any of yours:

• Was filming a short film with a group of friends, and we were driving around several locations to do the filming. I was the driver. At the second location after filming I loaded my camera and tripod and shut the trunk / boot. Then I tried to open the driver's door and it was locked. I searched my pockets. Yes, I locked my keys in the car. @_@ Had to call my parents to drop a spare key off. My friends were not amused. :P

• I was in a bit of a rush one morning and was making cereal. I think I was half-asleep as I put the cold milk inside the pantry, and tried to put the cereal box inside the fridge. I eventually figured out the mistake when I figured that cereal box definitely wasn't going inside the fridge. :P

i sure am.

talking about locking keys into the car.my parents once forgot that i was in the car and i waited for 45 minutes for them to realize that they brought another child along. so higanbana why did not u just open the door and get out?

well i was sitting in the very backrow behind like folding chairs that i could not jump. But they are more careful now .

@Monmonpon , I realise it's all

in lighthearted fun but we really don't need the BDSM and masochist references. Remember we have younger members visiting this site and it's not really adding to the discussion here.

Would you happen to have a story to share with us?

Lets keep this on topic please. :angel:

Edited by Guest

As I was coming home from class today, I remembered another embarassing story of mine.

Last year, me and some other girls from school were walking home together. On our way home, there's this gym that has big glass windows on the front. As we were passing in front of the gym, I turned and looked at my reflection on the window, as well as the reflection of the girl behind me, and thought it would be fun to wave at her reflection, as if I was waving at her. All this happened in less than a second, which is why I didn't realise...there was a dude behind the window. The poor guy was at a complete loss because he thought me, a random stranger, was waving at him. I don't think I need to mention how embarrasing that was... I still remember the look on his face very clearly ._.