Who are your favourite anime characters with pink hair?

Optic

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
[FLOAT_RIGHT][ATTACH]25905[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I feel many anime characters with pink hair have something special about them.

They're normally either a:

• princess
  • idol
  • ...or are part of something bigger in the story!

So who are your favourite characters with pink hair? :P

My two current favourites are tied with partners:

1. Lacus Clyne

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED / Destiny

Lacus Clyne is a Coordinator and is the powerful pop idol performer in the PLANTs. And for a certain time there was a bit shared mutual feelings between herself, Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala. So she uses the soothing nature of her song and ideals as a weapon to try and diffuse conflict.

Lacus strikes me as being very elegant. But maybe just too perfect and flawless - it's very hard to fault her actions and she virtually never makes any mistakes.

I liked Lacus because she was a huge advocate of peace, had very pure ideals, and had catchy songs during her performances. Of course she was a very important part of the plot, particularly in giving Kira the strength to carry on in the midst of the conflict between the Coordinators and Naturals. She sort of took a back seat in Destiny, but still had plenty of influence.

[FLOAT_LEFT][ATTACH]25906[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_LEFT]2. Julis-Alexia von Riessfelt

The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

Julis is Ayato's partner in the battle tournaments. On the surface, Julis does seem pretty generic and ordinary.

But Julis loves eating... hamburgers.

And she actually seems badass with her fire and sword skills.

She also has a pretty touching background story, her being a princess and all as well as interacting with children at an orphanage. Oh and she's a tsundere too!

I also REALLY LOVE her character design.

I do hope though that Julis gets more development when this title resumes... my only complaint, is this title probably isn't going to get anywhere with romance. At least in Gundam SEED, relationships actually developed. Asterisk just keeps hinting, and hinting... and hinting... around clueless Ayato. >_<

How about you? :)

Who are your favourite anime characters with pink hair, and why?

My Favorite anime character with pink hair is Natsu Dragneel because he is awesome in the fact that he can do fire magic.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The anime character that I really like is Perona of One Piece. My school friend from Metropolitan School of Panama, tried to cosplay this character and she's really so cute on it. I really love the big round eyes of the character. I also love the power of this character in-game. She helped Zorro during the time skip when he trained in Mihawk's island - Gustavo Woltmann

__

“Publishers are notoriously slothful about numbers, unless they're attached to dollar signs - unlike journalists, quarterbacks, and felony criminal defendants who tend to be keenly aware of numbers at all times.”

- Hunter S. Thompson

[FLOAT_RIGHT][ATTACH]25905[/ATTACH] [/FLOAT_RIGHT] I feel many anime characters with pink hair have something special about them.

• princess
  • idol

1. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne is a Coordinator and is the powerful pop idol performer in the PLANTs. And for a certain time there was a bit shared mutual feelings between herself, Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala. So she uses the soothing nature of her song and ideals as a weapon to try and diffuse conflict.

Lacus strikes me as being very elegant. But maybe just too perfect and flawless - it's very hard to fault her actions and she virtually never makes any mistakes.

I liked Lacus because she was a huge advocate of peace, had very pure ideals, and had catchy songs during her performances. Of course she was a very important part of the plot, particularly in giving Kira the strength to carry on in the midst of the conflict between the Coordinators and Naturals. She sort of took a back seat in Destiny, but still had plenty of influence.

Julis is Ayato's partner in the battle tournaments. On the surface, Julis does seem pretty generic and ordinary.

She also has a pretty touching background story, her being a princess and all as well as interacting with children at an orphanage. Oh and she's a tsundere too!

I do hope though that Julis gets more development when this title resumes... my only complaint, is this title probably isn't going to get anywhere with romance. At least in Gundam SEED, relationships actually developed. Asterisk just keeps hinting, and hinting... and hinting... around clueless Ayato. >_<

Natsu Dragneel from fairy tail bc he is so pretty and powerful

mXmyds5.jpg.30d1778246ab6e9ca972ab76cd19cb14.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

[ATTACH=full]26135[/ATTACH]

How could I possibly have almost forgotten to mention the super kawaii Chibi-Usa/Sailor Chibi Moon from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon: Crystal!!!??? I'd be simply mad not to! :P:D:)

^

Couldn't have said it better myself. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• princess
  • idol

1. Lacus Clyne

It just has to be Sakura from Naruto.59e2174664858_imagesqtbnANd9GcS7-VRAE1bqQWRPVVlkb-xnSYsCCCajP7gxua8o9Gs8Nnb4i--cFA.jpg.58e3ff9f6791ce42b03441287b5cc457.jpg She is just so sweet.

And maybe Volt Luster from Bakugan if he counts, his hair is more peach/salmon.upload_2016-12-28_20-21-18.jpeg.7d01caa51cada15bcfb08be4c05406e0.jpeg He is very honorable and actually good, that's why I like him.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I forgot about this lovely girl:

32-2266.png.78a718080f3abfb0705e34a42f46ab37.png

I fell in love with her ever since I saw her face with her hair let down:

fnyanyan3s.jpg.1dce752b9980fea43a792bccbc1708bf.jpg

She looks so innocent and pure without those ponytails. And her ending in Steins;Gate was really sweet and heartwarming.

Edited by Guest

Ummm...answering this question is going to require a LOT of work xP There are sooooo many fabulous Pink Haired girls out there....I'll have to make a note to come back to this thread when I have more time xP

Ummm...answering this question is going to require a LOT of work xP There are sooooo many fabulous Pink Haired girls out there....I'll have to make a note to come back to this thread when I have more time xP

idk whether people would class her hair as red or pink but it think that Minori from Toradora is an incredible character, she gives up her true love for Ryuji so her friend Taiga could have him it think that is true friendship and it think she's a very inspiring character :) :)

• Geano locked this topic