Your Queen Has Arrived

Queenie

Hey, I'm Queenie. I thought for sure I had an account here from forever ago because I've known Optic for years, but I guess not.

I've been around the forumsphere for a while, usually under the name 'fantanoice.' If you've seen me before it was probably under that name. :P

I'm a pretty big Japanese culture fan. I hope to go there and work or possibly study someday. I watch a bit of Anime but not as much as I would like. I do however play a lot of video games, many from Japan. :P

So yeah, hope we become good mates soon.

- Queenie

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to AF I hope you have a great time and what would be your favourite video game and anime?

Favourite Anime is probably Attack on Titan or Cardcaptor Sakura

I have too many favourite games:

• Zelda
  • Mario
  • Pokemon
  • Smash Bros
  • Animal Crossing
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Conker
  • Zero Escape
  • Ace Attorney
  • The World Ends With You
  • Portal

• Like 1

Hey, I'm Queenie. I thought for sure I had an account here from forever ago because I've known Optic for years, but I guess not.

I've been around the forumsphere for a while, usually under the name 'fantanoice.' If you've seen me before it was probably under that name. :P

I'm a pretty big Japanese culture fan. I hope to go there and work or possibly study someday. I watch a bit of Anime but not as much as I would like. I do however play a lot of video games, many from Japan. :P

So yeah, hope we become good mates soon.

- Queenie

Hello Queenie!!!!! nicee pfp! Hope u have a nice time here!!!or second time.....

I thought for sure I had an account here from forever ago because I've known Optic for years, but I guess not.

Hello Fanta, welcome to AF. Nice to have you on-board. We now have two Aussies and one New Zealander in our community now. :angel:

FYI - Queenie here is from Melbourne - a more trendy and exciting city in Australia versus where I'm from which is Perth. >_<

I'm a pretty big Japanese culture fan. I hope to go there and work or possibly study someday.

Awesome. MIGHT be worthwhile looking into the Working Hoilday Visa, Australians are eligible for that. Or if you already have a degree you could go through that route too.

Welcome MY Queen ;) Aww, you are some ehem years older than me :D

BTW, did you watch Disney Frozen? My little sister is a huge fan of Elsa ;)

I hope you have a good time here and don't hessiate to ask if you have any questions.

cya.

Edited by Guest