Tom Clancy's The Division

Metro

Tom Clancy's The Division developed by Ubisoft Massive, Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Reflections and Ubisoft Annecy.

Published by Ubisoft

Platforms: Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC

The Division is an open world RPG where you play "agents" trying to restore peace to New York which is in chaos after a virus that happened on black Friday killing a lot of people.

The game comes out on the 8th of March 2016

I got hands on with the open beta and got to experience the massively hyped game with another 6.4 millions players.

The game is what Ubisoft said it was going to be no more or no less besides graphic downgrades which is to be expected for a game nowadays. I personal enjoyed it with my team of 2 including myself and my brother you can have up to 4 people in a squad. The main quests are straight forward enough go here clear the enemies get whatever is needed and then leave. The loot system is good with everyone getting a different item with different attributes. You can customize your character with different clothes that are found in the world. The combat is simple get cover,shot,kill and was fun enough but could get repetitive. The leveling system is straight forward do missions and kill bad guys. The skill system is confusing at first but you will get the hang of it after awhile.

The Dark Zone: The Dark Zone is where the virus hit most and is probably the worst place to go its in the center of the map and its pretty horrible I personally hated there. The Dark Zone has the best loot but its basically a free-for-all in there agents kill agents just to get each others loot. TRUST NOBODY there.

This is pretty much it the beta was limited to stuff we couldn't customize our characters and we were blocked from certain quests and map parts I will return to this when it comes out and I have it to give a full post on it.

Remember this game is still only in Beta and is not complete until it comes out.

If you have questions I will gladly try and answer them.

At the moment I give this 8/10 please remember everyone will have their own opinion.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

• Like 1

Played the Beta as well on someone's account, they erased all character information after the Beta ended. Do you have a preference on the attacking and defensive side?

Edited by Guest

' date=' post: 19464, member: 645"']Played the Beta as well on someone's account, they erased all character information after the Beta ended. Do you have a preference on the attacking and defensive side?

No not really I just go for it, it seems to work for me not so much in the dark zone but its good enough once I get more time into it I'll probably get a preference.

' date=' post: 19467, member: 645"']What is your preferred operator, or are you just working on unlocking them for now?

just working on all of them

• Like 1