ERASED - Episode 3 Discussion

EmperorQinmon

episode 3 was so adorable :3 .............although I wanna burn Kayo's parents alive >:(

I didn't really get the ending though, what was Satoru's friend doing with the teacher.... it's kinda suspicious

am I the only one who thought he looks kinda like Guren from OnS? xD

2vkkjlz.thumb.jpg.bbd45fdf42b780a813db5a28b70971b6.jpg

Edited by Guest

Episode 3 was pretty good. I thought it was interesting to learn that Kayo was the only one who could tell he was lying about the race. I'm looking forward to seeing what was happening during the ending scene next episode.

am I the only one who thought he looks kinda like Guren from OnS? xD

No, I thought that as well. xP Although, I do like this teacher much better than Guren though.

• Agree 1

THIS EPISODE WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!

I'm super in love with Hinazuki xP She's so great <3

When Satoru defended Hinazuki I was so proud of him <3 <3 <3

Then when they went to see the Christmas tree....it was all so perfect <3

Hinazuki's smile <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

episode 3 was so adorable :3 .............although I wanna burn Kayo's parents alive >:(

I'll help you! Although burning them alive isn't enough to make me feel better. I have a much darker plan in mind. MUST PROTECT HINAZUKI!!!!!

I didn't really get the ending though, what was Satoru's friend doing witht the teacher.... it's kinda suspicious

[spoiler=speculation]

I predict that the teacher is the killer. It would be an unexpected plot twist. It's obviously not Yuuki anyway...

This really is the anime of the season! <3

And I'm really loving that OP and ED! So awesome! I give this anime an infinity out of 10 possible points.

I'll help you! Although burning them alive isn't enough to make me feel better. I have a much darker plan in mind. MUST PROTECT HINAZUKI!!!!!

hoho I'm curious now... I happened to come across a book about methods of torturing the other day....might as well come in handy ;)

[spoiler=speculation]

I predict that the teacher is the killer. It would be an unexpected plot twist. It's obviously not Yuuki anyway...

I thought so too at first, but I think it might be too obvious. I really enjoy it when the killer is the one I could never suspect .... hehe :)

Edited by Guest

hoho I'm curious now... I happened to come across a book about methods of torturing the other day....might as well come in handy ;)

Sounds good xP

I thought so too at first, but I think it might be too obvious. I really enjoy it when the killer is the one I could never suspect .... hehe :)

[spoiler=speculation continued]

I'm 99.9% sure it's the teacher. If you look back in Ep. 1, the guy who Satoru's mother saw in the parking lot looks like him. Then she got killed... Coincidence? I think not!

[spoiler=speculation continued]

I'm 99.9% sure it's the teacher. If you look back in Ep. 1, the guy who Satoru's mother saw in the parking lot looks like him. Then she got killed... Coincidence? I think not!

I really don't remember how that guy looked xD I'll check it though.... (still, what was Satoru's friend doing with him?)

This anime is getting more interesting as it goes.

[spoiler=My thoughts] I don't think that the teacher is the actual killer but more likely has some connection to the killer in some way , the main reason I believe this is because of how he is being shown as suspicious so soon and I doubt that they would do that and then just let it play out to be that way. I think that they might try to mislead us to believe that the teacher is the killer and then turn everything around on us , for me the more likely suspect at the moment is the kid with the blond/brown hair (the intelligent one) he seems too collected and he may have some similar "power" hence his maturity

This anime is getting more interesting as it goes.

[spoiler=My thoughts] I don't think that the teacher is the actual killer but more likely has some connection to the killer in some way , the main reason I believe this is because of how he is being shown as suspicious so soon and I doubt that they would do that and then just let it play out to be that way. I think that they might try to mislead us to believe that the teacher is the killer and then turn everything around on us , for me the more likely suspect at the moment is the kid with the blond/brown hair (the intelligent one) he seems too collected and he may have some similar "power" hence his maturity

[spoiler=some more thoughts]This seems possible. The child looked a bit suspicious of Satoru and that could be one explanation, although it desn't fully convince me. If the he has a similar power, I am curious as how it gets triggered since Satoru traveled back in time after experiencing a big shock from seeing his mother dead. Also, the child seems already accustomed to the 'past' enviroment so, in case of him having powers, he must've arrived at an earlier date. This, however, requires that he knew of Satoru's power, as well as the exact date to which he got sent back. The only answer I can give is that he is be able to travel willingly. Still, I have my doubts about this theory as well.

Edited by Guest

So, given that I was already spoiled anyway. Twice infact, the second one is thanks to my job as a moderator in a comment section.

I read the manga up to the latest translated one(ch.35).

I can say that so far, it might disappoint a lot of people, and satisfy quite a few people like me. Tbh, it didn't reduce one bit(my reading experience) even though I knew the killer all along before even reading it. Because this series isn't just about finding the killer imo.

So far until episode 3, it was brilliant, that moment where he protected Hinazuki was good aswell. And this is a bit late but, that OP and ED is definitely one of the best if not the best.

Ahh, one more thing, anyone want to know who the killer is :P? I can give the information for free like Wikipedia.

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic