ERASED - Episode 4 Discussion

Metro

I loved episode 4 the feels were great! totally one of the best anime so far.

5465991.jpg.3a044f34945e661d7743d7df1500496c.jpg

Edited by Guest

This episode had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. To be honest, while he did change time, I was half expecting him to get kidnapped instead. Also, its quite obvious Kayo has fallen for him, but he thinks nothing but saving her. It will be interesting to see if there is some kind of time skip at the very end of the show having the two married or something. This is not only easily the anime of the season for me, but will probably end up being one of my favorites of all time.

OMG THE CLIFFHANGER!! This episode was soooooo amazing!!! Erased is Anime of the Century in my book :P

I really loved seeing Kayo during the birthday party <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This episode had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through.

I was so on edge that I was literally shaking like...the entire episode!

To be honest, while he did change time, I was half expecting him to get kidnapped instead.

That would've made things really interesting.

Also, its quite obvious Kayo has fallen for him, but he thinks nothing but saving her. It will be interesting to see if there is some kind of time skip at the very end of the show having the two married or something.

YES YES YES YES!!!! WE NEED THIS!

This is not only easily the anime of the season for me, but will probably end up being one of my favorites of all time.

I feel the same way! Erased is definitely on its way to taking my #1 favorite anime spot of all time!

Also...I think Kayo x Satoru will become my absolute favorite couple.

Kayo will become my #1 waifu.

EPISODE 5 CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH!!!!

Ah man, just saw episode 4. How many eps is this show meant to have? Cause it's feeling so close to the end already. But man, this episode was great. SatoruxKayo FOREVER! I mean, you know, later. :P

This cliffhanger, man...!

But also, that part in the beginning of the episode, some kids are talking about Chojuu Sentai Liveman! It was so entertaining to hear them all like

"Wow, Liveman's gonna be starting soon!"

"Yeah, sweet! What's a falcon btw?"

It please the Toku-fanboy in me so much.

THIS EPISODE WAS SO CUTE AND FULL OF FLUFF AND PINK HEARTS, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DO THAT AT THE END??? I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN STABBED 37 TIMES IN THE STOMACH!!!

Only 37 times? I was expecting it to end with something like that but even still...I felt like I had an atomic bomb go off inside my heart.

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic