ERASED - Episode 5 Discussion

Metro

I can't take this anymore the cliffhangers are just getting worse I'm so done with the waits now Episode 5 brought to many feels for my liking.... WHY ANIPLEX WHY YOU DO THIS TO US!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Aw dang, episode 5! But can we just take a moment to realize that Satoru's whole "on-the-lam" thing could've been avoided all the way back in Ep.1 if he said "Call the police!" instead of shouting "It wasn't me!" Like a madman? Sorry, just speaking realistically...

I do think this anime is really great, and looking forward to Ep.6.

• Like 2

Not the outcome we were expecting I'm sure. It was really touching that Aya heavily defended Satoru and BELIEVED IN HIM for being innocent. :angel: But in many respects it seems now things are even worse now with the predicament Aya Nakanishi is in now. It is however promising to see Satoru's actions are having an effect by delaying Hinazuki's demiise by a year.

Like everyone here, I think we're all reeling and wondering who the 'fricken killer is. So who is it? Who was THIS guy back in Episode 1?? @_@

Back outside the convenience store when Satoru's mother locked eyes with him:

erased-killer1.thumb.jpg.d0dbc2ad0ef388acd50949262de6ea22.jpg

And (assuming) the same person that left Satoru's apartment after the murder:

erased-killer2.thumb.jpg.e71c390493031d515f50bf9909af4b10.jpg

erased-killer3.thumb.jpg.8148769011c3f557c07f2785b0aab1c2.jpg

But can we just take a moment to realize that Satoru's whole "on-the-lam" thing could've been avoided all the way back in Ep.1 if he said "Call the police!" instead of shouting "It wasn't me!" Like a madman? Sorry, just speaking realistically...

I agree to a certain extent. But the way I interpreted Satoru's actions was he was in genuine shock and not thinking clearly - coupled with bad coincidental timing with the neighbour :P. His mother was perfectly fine earlier that day, it's the absolute least thing you'd probably expect.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 11 months later...

well I started this this morning and now up to ep 6 so I was going to post something , something like Arrrggggg

due to my feelings at the end of ep 5

It is however promising to see Satoru's actions are having an effect by delaying Hinazuki's demise by a year.

not a year but a few days as she went missing on the first of march first time round at age of 10 second time round had her birthday at the party on the 2nd of march and yet still disappeared anyway on the 3rd on march now aged 11

I recon , well I don't know , but with the I watch this kinda stuff I can predict so I know reasoning , I recon with what ive seen in the previous eps to ep5 its one of three people we've seen from 1988

the teacher

the cool mate at the centre of his group

or

the bloke your always seeing in the house with Hinazuki's mother

and considering that they are young when he's 29 their age back in 1988 must be of younger age nut still may be more than one person

suppose I have to keep watching to find out and see how it pans out

hope he ends up saving all of them as he gets to the killer/s

Edited by Guest

15 years is a long time isn't it , sensei

and I bet it went by excruciatingly slowly for you , sensei

yes I did like the ending the very end did cause a momentary swell of the eye fluid out of happiness and the way they concluded it

but unless you've watched it all the way thru from start to finish this may be cryptic to you

Edited by Guest

Hi @Wodahs ,

Glad to see you liked the series. :)

This is one of the series where many of the members enjoyed this series, so we actually had a thread for each episode as it aired.

You can find the other episode threads here:

https://animeforums.net/community/tags/erased/

if you would consider posting your individual thoughts on your most memorable episodes that would be much appreciated - going back through what I posted back then certainly brings back some fond memories of that series. :angel:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic