What anime are you watching now?

Optic

6 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Using science to justify the matters of the heart. This is why 'Rin' fans never understand the full scoop of appreciation, respect and admiration we, based Saber worshippers, display. 

Also, as counter evidence I offer this. None other than the King of Heroes deemed Saber to be so beautiful that she belonged with him as one of his treasures. 

See the source image

Gilgamesh > Science

Therefore, Saber is best girl.  

Let me put my opinion on all of this gentlemen. Sorry but as an enjoyer of thighs I must say that rin thighs are indeed superiors. Even if Gilgamesh says that saber is worthy of being one of is treasure, you must think and feel with your most effective indicator of best girl to truly understand who is best, with your heart... and your pepe of course, because the most based opinion is always inside you... 

so rin is best girl.

my opinion can still change since I didn't watch a lot of fate and I dare you to make it change

Edited by Soramee_
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I've watched episode 22 of Ergo Proxy. So, Re-l was really a

Spoiler

clone of Monad Proxy?

That's a mind blower right there. It explains why she's so drawn to Vincent though. Poor Monad Proxy. :'( 

So now I just need to watch episode 23, but with dad using his hardware it's way too noisy to watch it right now. I'm really itching to see the final episode though.

12:00 AMHOUSING COMPLEX CTHE END OF THE LINETV-MA V

12:30 AMYASHAHIMEA PLACE (NOT) FOR TOWAT

01:00 AMONE PIECE  TO ANNIHILATE THE STRAW HATS! LEGENDARY ASSASSINS DESCEND!

01:30 AMONE PIECE  SAVE NAMI! LUFFY'S FIGHT ON THE SNOW-CAPPED MOUNTAINS!

02:00 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE TWO MANGEKYO

02:30 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE FORMATION OF TEAM MINATO

03:00 AMMADE IN ABYSS  THE CHALLENGERS

I am currently watching One Piece

I have watched 

12:00 AM   HOUSING COMPLEX C THE END OF THE LINE  
12:30 AM   YASHAHIME A PLACE (NOT) FOR TOWA

I will watch

01:30 AMONE PIECESAVE NAMI! LUFFY'S FIGHT ON THE SNOW-CAPPED MOUNTAINS!TV-PG

02:00 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE TWO MANGEKYOTV-PG V

02:30 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE FORMATION OF TEAM MINATOTV-PG V

03:00 AMMADE IN ABYSSTHE CHALLENGERSTV-MA

if i  don't fall a sleep

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas D. Wolfwood said:

12:00 AMHOUSING COMPLEX CTHE END OF THE LINETV-MA V

12:30 AMYASHAHIMEA PLACE (NOT) FOR TOWAT

01:00 AMONE PIECE  TO ANNIHILATE THE STRAW HATS! LEGENDARY ASSASSINS DESCEND!

01:30 AMONE PIECE  SAVE NAMI! LUFFY'S FIGHT ON THE SNOW-CAPPED MOUNTAINS!

02:00 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE TWO MANGEKYO

02:30 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE FORMATION OF TEAM MINATO

03:00 AMMADE IN ABYSS  THE CHALLENGERS

I am currently watching One Piece

I have watched 

12:00 AM   HOUSING COMPLEX C THE END OF THE LINE  
12:30 AM   YASHAHIME A PLACE (NOT) FOR TOWA

I will watch

01:30 AMONE PIECESAVE NAMI! LUFFY'S FIGHT ON THE SNOW-CAPPED MOUNTAINS!TV-PG

02:00 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE TWO MANGEKYOTV-PG V

02:30 AMNARUTO: SHIPPUDENTHE FORMATION OF TEAM MINATOTV-PG V

03:00 AMMADE IN ABYSSTHE CHALLENGERSTV-MA

if i  don't fall a sleep

That is some schedule, holy crap. I never plan out what I'm watching in such detail. 

Currently I've made it to the semi-finals of the Dark Tournament Arc of Yu Yu Hakusho, watched the first episode of Spy x Family part 2 and will at some point continue the re-watch of Death Note. 

I've been watching/rewatching anime with friends. The first was Attack on Titan season 1 (none of us had seen that show) suggested by a friend who first and only foray into anime was Pokémon, my brother picked Death Note as his once we finished Attack on Titan... all so I can then pick Fate/Zero after that. 

I want to get them all through as much Fate as possible before the December premier of Fate/Strange Fake. If I can get them through Zero and Unlimited Blade Works at this point it'll be a small miracle.

• Like 1

Oct 20, 2022  was One Piece day so it was 23 years ago  that One Piece Sailed and drop anchor in to the world of anime and manga 

and I am up to 780

Wear Luffy has to steal food from a rookie Navy base  Because  Luffy made a terrible stew or curry

Sanji should have taught the rest of the Straw hat crew to cook  and franky should have taught the rest of the strew hat crew about Cola to sunny  Maintenance  back in the zou arc or in elephant city   or the city that is on the elephant's back 

the next few episodes are gonna  be funny and interest,  as the world  One Piece build to the Reverice

I stopped at 787  and Big mom kingdom  look likes  The wizard  of oz  mixed with Hansel and Grete on bad Acid trip

and at the rookie  Navy base Luffy  and carrot  vs the Navy kitchen over curry, lol

days Later Luffy caught a poison  fish in the  boiling sea and the Sanji  big sister  Pink poison  had to save him  after she kicked  brother  The green haired dude in the right side of The head and off the big 66 snail ship.  and in Sanji's Room  he has a living door and Poor Caesar is still in a caged and cuffed since The death Don Quixote Doflamingo, Donquixote Pirates, Joker  back in the  Toy  solider or Toy town arc.  aka Dressrosa arc  and people  CAN'T  Lay a hand on Sanji and  now  we are finding Out More about Pudding   while Carrot and Luffy and chopper are trying to eat Chocolate houses

and that is episodes 780- 787   I hope i got it  all right and my  summary was close

Edited by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Just started BNA! I've enjoyed the parts I've seen so far, but I have a feeling my expectations are too high for the series. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see!

I also just finished Uncle From Another World! It's certainly not the best series out there, but it's enough to keep me interested when I have nothing else to watch. Also,

WHY THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER OMG I'M ACTUALLY GONNA SUE NETFLIX 😾😾 /j

1 hour ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

WHY THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER OMG I'M ACTUALLY GONNA SUE NETFLIX 😾😾

Cliffhangers can be annoying, they put them in to encourage you to keep watching the series. But look on the bright side you do stand a good chance of actually seeing the rest of the series and won't be left high and dry like those of us who watched Card Captor Sakura Clear Card 😡.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

WHY THE DAMN CLIFFHANGER OMG I'M ACTUALLY GONNA SUE NETFLIX

This is another reason I mostly binge-watch shows after they’re done.  :) 

• Like 2

Seasonals I’m watching: Spy x Family • Chainsaw Man • Golden Kamuy • Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun • Mob Psycho 100 • To Your Eternity • My Hero Academia • The Eminence in Shadow • Akiba Maid War • Reincarnated as a Sword • Do It Yourself • Bocchi the Rock • Shinobi no Ittoki • My Master has no Tail

Planning to binge later: Uncle from Another World  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Witch from Mercury • Raven of the Inner Palace • Lucifer & the Biscuit Hammer 

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Str.A.In: Strategic Armored Infantry.

That’s one I don’t hear mentioned often, but I enjoyed it.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

And the reason I prefer to buy complete series box-sets rather than single-disks as they're released.

I do also buy sets for shows I like as well.  You never know when something is going to disappear from the streaming sites.. or move to one you don’t have a subscription to.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I do also buy sets for shows I like as well.  You never know when something is going to disappear from the streaming sites.. or move to one you don’t have a subscription to.

Currently I have to buy every series I want to watch as my Internet connection isn't fast enough for streaming, but I'm planning on getting it upgraded next month so when it's all set up and running I'll investigate some streaming sites.

Definitely cuter than “that other guy”, but no less determined to exterminate goblins. Despite what I considered a weak start I feel it’s improving & showing signs of better than typical world building (though they haven’t devoted any time at all to Shisho’s pre-isekai backstory).

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1