What anime are you watching now?

Optic

On 10/27/2022 at 7:34 PM, Otaku Gamer said:

Still watching Str.A.In: Strategic Armored Infantrry. With breaks between episodes.

This looks like it could be an interesting series, but unfortunately it's not available on DVD in the UK.  ☹️

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Animedragon said:

This looks like it could be an interesting series, but unfortunately it's not available on DVD in the UK.  ☹️

Sorry to hear it dude. I know the pain, but with other series that looks interesting. Except the ones I'm after are either sold out or the wrong region code. :'( My sympathies man.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just finished BNA, and I loved it. I will say, I didn't particularly like the ending and the very end of it felt kinda rushed. Maybe it's just me, I dunno.

Spoiler

I hate the fact that Alan was a god or some sh*t. I do think it was a good idea, I just feel they could've executed it a little differently.

But yeah, overall it was a great series!!

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya
  • Like 1

I finished Str.A.In

I have to say, I feel even more sympathy for Ralph. I figured he'd gone insane, but not the way he did. It's tragic, but at least he had a few moments of lucidity in the end.

I've been considering watching DBGT again next.

On 11/1/2022 at 9:16 PM, Animedragon said:

Currently watching Sky Girls. I haven't watched it for so long that I've forgotten most of the story so it's almost like watching it for the first time.

I've now finished this and found it to be quite a good Sci-Fi mecha action series with a varied cast of well developed characters who you soon get to know and like. It also has what must be a contender for the most impractical mecha design. It also has a very short operational time limit for each mission.  Too short to my mind for what they achieve during each mission.

Time Show Episode Number
12:00 AM My Hero Academia S5 Tenko Shimura: Origin (Re) 23 out of 25
12:30 AM Made in Abyss S2 The Compass Pointed to the Darkness 1 out of 12
01:00 AM Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon S2 Zero's Wish 13 out of 24
01:30 AM One Piece Formed! Luffy and Law's Pirate Alliance! 594 out of ∞
01:00 AM Naruto: Shippuden You'll Be My Backup 417 out of 500

I watch all of this last night

Edited by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

Started watching Tatami Time Machine Blues on Hulu (should note that I have not seen The Tatami Galaxy series, so I’m not sure how much that contributes to the weirdness of this one 😅😂 )

On 11/7/2022 at 10:13 AM, Animedragon said:

I've just finished watching To Heart, a nice little feel-good slice of life series.

I've known about this series since I first got into anime. Just now watching it. It's a real heart warming story. Yet I always prefer comedic anime. To heart really is good. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

I just finished Neon Genesis Evangelion! It was really good, although I must say, the last few episodes sure got confusing

And the ending was , uh, interesting too

If you want you can also watch the end of evangelion and the multiple other evangelion movie since the first one is the ‘’actual’’ ending  and the second is a sort of a different Eva that continue after the end

• Like 1