What anime are you watching now?

Optic

38 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

If you want you can also watch the end of evangelion and the multiple other evangelion movie since the first one is the ‘’actual’’ ending  and the second is a sort of a different Eva that continue after the end

yeah, I'm planning on watching them soon ^^

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya
  • Like 1

I will be  watching  this  on Toonami in two hours

12:00 AM  My Hero AcademiaTomura Shigaraki: Origin   TV-14 V

12:30 AM  Made In Abyss  Capital of the Unreturned   TV-MA V

01:00 AM Yashahime    Kirinmaru of the Dawn            TV-14 V

01:30 AM  One Piece  Capture M! The Pirate Alliance's Operation Launches!   TV-PG L

02:00 AM   Naruto: Shippuden  The Blue Beast vs. Six Paths Madara   TV-PG

Edited by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

34 minutes ago, amboxer21 said:

Why not just use 9anime?

I don’t like using pirate sites & for me, there’s no need to. Most of the titles left in my Funi PTW list are also on Crunchyroll or one of the free legal sites (Tubi or Retro Crush). Plus they’re still transferring titles over. Besides, between CR & HiDive there is already more than I’ll ever have time to watch. Which is why I don’t plan to renew Funi anymore.
Having finished Dantalian, deciding between Samurai Flamenco & Seraph of the End.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 2

mom's Assassin! Luffy and the Seducing Woods!

of one-piece wear chopper,Nami carrot, and Luffy Ran threw a forest that had elements of or that remind me of
Alice in wonderland or Alice in wonderland two the looking glass, The wizard of oz, Hansel and Gretel and the board game candy land the Blair the witch 1999

All compasses on Nami's watch and all clocks were moving in all the direction mama white rabbit's assassin was riding an ostrich and Carrot slowed down the assassin Luffy was fighting his Mirror Luffy While The forest was moving Because that Kept in running into the giant guy that is stuck ground wanting some apple juice from The River

and chopper nami Carrot and Mirror Luffy are now running back to the sunny

Then I watch Classroom of the elite season1 episode 5&6
wear Ken Sudou of class 1-D is cleared of the fight with three members/students from class 1-c at special anexsss and Ken Sudou did not get expelled Ken Sudou he got a two-week Spendedtion after Airi Sakura Pics and Ari got chew out because of her modeling pics Class 1-C loss because security cameras outside the science chemical lab

all  on  the Funimation channel  on my Roku tv

Edited by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

The Death Note re-watch has died. I've already watched it three times, but at this point the buddy I was showing it two has managed to make it to episode 8 out of 37 in two months. We did a lot better on the Attack on Titan watch. 

So, I'm probably going to continue with Yu Yu Hakusho and finish off the dark tournament arc and once I get through that I might do a re-watch of Fate Unlimited Blade Works (the series) to build the hype for December 31st and the release of Strange Fake. 

Still have no clue which site that special is streaming on.

See the source image

I'm sure they'll yet us all know at some point. 

Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01 

See the source image

In terms of story this aniem wass pretty bad but then I don't think i watched it for that 
See the source image

See the source image

Dam that a fine ass mecha!

Detonator Orgun OVA series 

See the source image

this was pretty interesting a little generic, "with the whole love vs hate" and "power of compassion" message but I enjoyed

Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt December Sky and Bandit Flower 

See the source image

The first film was good

See the source image

The second was very good like DAM! 

• Like 1

For non-sesonals, I'm watching:

Kodocha, Rio: Rainbow Gate, and Samurai Champloo.

Seasonals I'm watching are:

Chainsaw Man, Spy x Family, Raven of the Inner Palace, Bocchi the Rock, My Master has No Tail, and Urusei Yatsura. 

I know this seems like a lot, but I'm mainly focusing on Kodocha, everything else I'll watch occasionally. 

And I am absolutley LOVING Kodocha. I find myself consistently humming the tunes from this series and not being able to put it down at times. I'm a sucker for any series with a good OST and a good romance, and this show has both. 

Edited by Gonstroph

On 11/13/2022 at 3:39 PM, mooncake said:

I'm rewatching Psycho Pass

Crunchyroll recently added the movies including Sinners of the System. On my PTW list.

On 11/13/2022 at 9:42 PM, efaardvark said:

Gosick

Also on my PTW list

I’m behind on most of my seasonals because I decided to do sone bingeing as a change of pace. Will probably try to catch up this weekend.

Finished Mystic Archives of Dantallian. Kinda wish it would get a continuation as I would like to see more of Hal & Flamberge, pretty unlikely though.

Dropped Samurai Flamenco at the halfway point because not finding it real enjoyable.

Finished Tatami Time Machine Blues. Quirky little romcom with time travel  & slice of life elements. Short too (only 6 eps with all but the first being a little over 15 minutes each).

Will probably finish the 1st season of Dagashi Kashi tonight. Strange little slice of life series with the theme of regional snacks/ toys sold in Japanese convenience stores. Also some romcom elements & mild fanservice.

Edited by Ohayotaku

Saturday 11/19/22
8:00 am
New Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens
Pressure Points - Season 1 Episode 34

08:30 am
New Beyblade Burst Quaddrive
Collision! Light

twenty-fifth episode season 1
on Disney xd

And then I got done watching
one Piece Episodes 796 - 801

796 "The Land of Souls! Mom’s Fatal Ability!"
797 " A Top Officer! The Sweet 3 General Cracker Appears!
798 An Enemy Worth 800 million! Luffy vs. Thousand Armed Cracker!"
799 "An All-out Duel! Gear Four vs. the Bis-Bis Ability!
800 The First and the Second Join! The Vinsmoke Family
801 "The Benefactor's Life! Sanji and Owner Zeff!

it was a fight Luffy vs gram cracker big mom top 3 general in too Luffy almost all his Gears to break threw Cracker armor
and Cracker with out his armor, he has brown gloves and Purple hair and his sword on his back left hip He has biscut clap and sword & armor hockey while Luffy is deeply winded and he is so tried that He can barely run, While Chopper and Carrot are stuck in the mirror world by Charlotte Brûlée and book& Pedro sneek in to sweet city by riding in the back of biscuits soilder
While Nami holds power all the candy and tress of Seducing Woods by Pulling our big mom's Vivre Card that she got from
lola back in brook's arch

while Sanji's blue brother throw a plate of food Niji's calls it Slop and throws it at a female cook, and Sanji catches the plate and Corrrect Niji's on The so called slop and says it a rich dish and a healthy dish , while eating the food off of the rug
Then His dad hold up a picture of Zeef The Chef that Raised Sanji from a Little brat to a world-class chef
So Sanji will have to Leave The straw hats or Zeef might be Killed if Sanji does not marry Pudding

on funimation

Time for toonami
I will be watching all of Toonami
12:00 AM My Hero Academia The High, Deep Blue Sky TV-14 LV
12:30 AM Made In Abyss Village of the Hollows TV-MA V
01:00 AM Yashahime Moroha and Family, Together Again TV-14 V
01:30 AM One Piece On the Verge of Annihilation! A Deadly Monster Comes Flying In! TV-PG L
02:00 AM Naruto: Shippuden Papa's Youth TV-PG

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

White Snake (Bai She: Yuan Qi) I’d actually watched Green Snake on Netflix previously without realuzing it was a sequel.

Edited by Ohayotaku

Got caught up to the current episode of My  Hero Academia. After 2 disappointing seasons, it’s really gratifying to see so many sub-plot threads  finally come together & the series recapture some it’s past awesomeness 🤩

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

watched ep 9 of the final season of zero no tsukaima and ep 7 of chainsaw man. I just wished zero no tsukaima would have had another season... it's exactly the type of anime I like

Edited by Soramee_