What anime are you watching now?

Optic

The Eminence in Shadow (episode 14) I honestly didn’t know how Cid was going to counter-attack in that situation, but I sure as hell wasn’t expecting him to go full

Hannibal Lecter on Olivier

😱 
And did they seriously just name a character Perv Asshat? :P  While I’m still finding the series entertaining, I have to admit I’m starting to have the same problem I do with most all OP MC series, where nothing seems to offer any challenge whatsoever. At least they’ve started assigning personalities to more of his harem organization.

Edited by Ohayotaku

i have watch a lot of the straw hats crew

806    "The Power of Satiety! A New Gear Four Form – Tank Man!"
Transcription: "Manpuku no Chikara – Shin Gia Fōsu Tankuman" (Japanese: 満腹の力 新ギア4タンクマン!)

807  "A Heartbreaking Duel! Luffy vs Sanji! - Part 1"
Transcription: "Kanashiki Kettō – Rufi VS Sanji" (Japanese: 哀しき決闘 ルフィVSサンジ)

A Heartbreaking Duel! Luffy vs Sanji! - Part 2"
: "Kanashiki Kettō – Rufi VS Sanji" (Japanese: 哀しき決闘 ルフィVSサンジ)    

809        "A Storm of Revenge! An Enraged Army Comes to Attack!"
Transcription: "Fukushū no Arashi! Ikari no Gundan Shūrai!" (Japanese: 復讐の嵐 怒りの軍団襲来!)    

810    "The End of the Adventure! Sanji's Resolute Proposal!"
: "Bōken no Owari – Sanji Ketsui no Puropōzu" (Japanese: 冒険の終わり サンジ決意のプロポーズ)    

811    "I'll Wait Here! Luffy vs. the Enraged Army!"
: "Koko de Matsu – Rufi tai Ikari no Gundan" (Japanese: ここで待つ ルフィVS怒りの軍団)    

812    "Invading the Chateau! Reach the Road Ponegliff!"
 "Shadō sen'nyũ – Ubae! Rōdo Pōnegurifu" (Japanese: 城内潜入 奪え! ロード歴史の本文)    

813    "A Fateful Confrontation! Luffy and Big Mom!"
: "Innen no Taimen – Rufi to Biggu Mamu!" (Japanese: 因縁の対面 ルフィとビッグ・マム!)    

814        "Shout of the Soul! Brook and Pedro's Lightning Operation!"
Transcription: "Tamashī no Sakebi – Burukku & Pedoro Dengeki Sakusen" (Japanese: 魂の叫び ブルック&ペドロ電撃作戦)    

815    "Goodbye! Pudding's Tearful Determination!"
 "Sayonara – Purin Namida no Ketsui" (Japanese: さよなら プリン涙の決意)    Directed by :

816        "The History of the Left Eye! Pedro vs. Baron Tamago!"
: "Hidarime no Innen – Pedoro VS Tamago Danshaku" (Japanese: 左眼の因縁 ペドロVSタマゴ男爵)    

817    "Moist Cigarette! The Night Before Sanji's Wedding!"
: "Shikemoku – Sanji no Kekkon Zenya" (Japanese: シケモク サンジの結婚前夜)    

818    "The Undaunted Soul! Brook vs. Big Mom!"
: "Fukutsu no Souru – Burukku tai Biggu Mamu" (Japanese: 不屈の魂(ソウル) ブルックVSビック・マム)    

819    "Sora's Wish! Germa's Failure – Sanji!"
 "Sora no Negai – Jeruma no Shippaisaku Sanji" (Japanese: 母 (ソラ) の願い ジェルマの失敗作サンジ)    

820        "To Reach Sanji! Luffy's Vengeful Hell-bent Dash!"
: "Sanji no Moto e – Rufi Gyakushū no Dai Gekisō" (Japanese: サンジの元へ ルフィ逆襲の大激走)    

821        "The Chateau in Turmoil! Luffy, to the Rendezvous!"
: "Shatō Dōran – Rufi Yakusoku no Basho e" (Japanese: 城内 (シャトー) 動乱 ルフィ約束の場所へ)    

822    "Deciding to Say Goodbye! Sanji and his Straw-Hat Bento!"
 "Wakare no Ketsui – Sanji to Mugiwara Bentō" (Japanese: 別れの決意 サンジと麦わら弁当)    

823    "The Emperor Rolls Over! Rescue Brook Mission!"
 "Yonko no Negaeri – Burukku Kyūshutsu Dai Sakusen!" (Japanese: 四皇の寝返り ブルック救出大作戦!)    

824    "The Rendezvous! Luffy, a One-on-One at His Limit!"
: "Yakusoku no Basho – Rufi Genkai no Ikkiuchi" (Japanese: 約束の場所 ルフィ限界の一騎打ち)    .

825    "A Liar! Luffy and Sanji!!"
Transcription: "Usotsuki – Rufi to Sanji" (Japanese: ウソつき ルフィとサンジ)    

826    "Sanji Comes Back! Crash! The Tea Party from Hell!"
: "Sanji Fukkatsu Kowase! Jigoku no Ochakai" (Japanese: サンジ復活 壊せ!地獄のお茶会)    

827    "A Secret Meeting! Luffy vs. the Fire Tank Pirates!"
: "Mikkai! Rufi VS Faiatanku Kaizoku-dan" (Japanese: 密会!ルフィVSファイアタンク海賊団)    

828    "The Deadly Pact! Luffy & Bege's Allied Forces!"
: "Shi no kyōtei Rufi & Bejji rengō-gun" (Japanese: 死の協定 ルフィ&ベッジ連合軍)    

829    "Luffy Engages in a Secret Maneuver! The Wedding Full of Conspiracies Starts Soon!"
: "Rufi Anyaku Kaien Chokuzen! Inbō no Kekkonshiki" (Japanese: ルフィ暗躍 開演直前!陰謀の結婚式)    

830    "The Family Gets Together! The Hellish Tea Party Starts!"
: "Famirī Shūketsu Kaien! Jigoku no Ochakai" (Japanese: 家族集結 開演!地獄のお茶会)    

831    "The Broken Couple! Sanji and Pudding Enter!"
: "Kamen Fūfu Sanji ♡ Purin Nyūjō!" (Japanese: 仮面夫婦 サンジ♡プリン入場!)    

832    "A Deadly Kiss! The Mission to Assassinate the Emperor Kicks Off!"
 "Shi no Kisu – Yonkō Ansatsu Sakusen Kaishi!" (Japanese: 死のキス 四皇暗殺作戦開始!)    

833    "Returning the Sake Cup! The Manly Jimbei Pays His Debt!"
: "Sakazuki Henjō! Otoko Jinbei no Otoshimae" (Japanese: 盃返上! 侠客(おとこ)ジンベエの落とし前)   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01 Jan 2023, 00:26

Toonami
12:00 AM FLCL Fooly Cooly TV-14 D
12:30 AM FLCL Fire Starter TV-14 DS
01:00 AM FLCL Marquis de Carabas TV-14
01:30 AM FLCL Full Swing TV-14 DSV
02:00 AM FLCL Brittle Bullet TV-14 DSV
02:30 AM FLCL FLCLimax TV-14 S

18 Dec 2022, 23:49

i watch Toonami last night
12:00 AM My Hero Academia S6 One's Justice 3 out of 25
12:30 AM Made in Abyss S2 The Luring 6 out of 12
01:00 AM Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon S2 The Collapse of the Windmill of Time 18 out of 24
01:30 AM One Piece Shocking! The True Identity of the Mystery Man Vergo! 599 out of ∞
02:00 AM Naruto: Shippuden The Ones Who Will Inherit (Filler) 422 out of 500

Watched the first episode of Tomo-chan is a Girl & enjoyed it a lot. Don’t know how well it will hold up for a whole season though. Hard to believe it’s the same voice actress as Takagi & Emilia (Megumin too) as she really projected a loud, brusque & tomboyish personality. Her best friend is entertaining as well (reminds me of Fenneko from Aggretsuko)

Edited by Ohayotaku

57 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Watched the first episode of Tomo-chan is a Girl & enjoyed it a lot. Don’t know how well it will hold up for a whole season though. Hard to believe it’s the same voice actress as Takagi & Emilia (Megumin too) as she really projected a loud, brusque & tomboyish personality. Her best friend is entertaining as well (reminds me of Fenneko from Aggretsuko)

I love the manga so I hope the anime will also be good

• Like 1

I finished Anohana this evening. It took me a while to get into the story and work out all the characters and understand all the complicated relationships within the group but I enjoyed watching the series. The ending was more of a tear-jerker than I expected.

Completed Fate Extra 
カグラ - Umu! | Fate stay night caster, Fate, Fate stay night series

I really enjoyed this show, Nero was boss

Completed Legend of the Galactic Heroes Dei Neue Thesis Season 3 Collision 

free planet alliance | Tumblr

Really great continuation form the last season, though I've more or less spoiled the entire series now by watching both the original series and reading the book, but I still recommend 

Re-Watched Slayers 

slayers gif | Tumblr

A fun series though and though, I defiantly recommended a re-watch and to watch if you skipped over this series.

Still Re-Watching Death Note (Currently on episode 20)

Deathnote Death GIF - Deathnote Death Note GIFs | Say more with Tenor

I've been stuck on episode 20 now waiting for my friends to get together again to continue watching this series, I've watched it before but still I really want to get to the confrontation between Light and L. 

About to cross the half way line of Galaxy Express 999 (Gonna place on hold afterwards for a bit. Currently on episode 45, gonna get it to 50)

10 ยานพาหนะในโลกการ์ตูน ที่แฟนๆ อยากลองขับมากที่สุด - สวรรค์นักสะสม ฟิก ...

This remains the most depressing amine ever, but for an introduction to the Lejiverse its a good jump in point, I'm gonna be pausing on this for a while once I get to ep 50 as to continue more with the original DB 

Resuming on Dragon Ball (Currently on episode 50)

dendeandgohan: Dragon Ball Z Matching Pfp Gif / Mallie-3 (con imágenes ...#

Just began watching this again, Still as good as where I left off 

Watching My Dress Up Darling (Currently on Episode 8

My Dress Up Darling Sono Bisque Doll GIF - My Dress Up Darling Sono ...

This has been on my watch list for awhile, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes its nice to unwind with a slice of life romcom series. I recommend. 

• Like 2

I've started watching "A Place Further Than the Universe", I wasn't quite sure what to expect from a series based on a story about four high school girls who join an expedition to Antarctica but so far it's a really interesting series and I'm enjoying watching it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

8 hours ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

Watching My Dress Up Darling (Currently on Episode 8

My Dress Up Darling Sono Bisque Doll GIF - My Dress Up Darling Sono ...

This has been on my watch list for awhile, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes its nice to unwind with a slice of life romcom series. I recommend. 

I think it would’ve been better if they dialed the ecchi back just a bit, but the most uncomfortable sequences didn’t even involve Marin.  In the end Gojo & Marin are just too cute a couple  and I’m looking forward to season 2.

38 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I've started watching "A Place Further Than the Universe", I wasn't quite sure what to expect from a series based on a story about four high school girls who join an expedition to Antarctica but so far it's a really interesting series and I'm enjoying watching it.

I really enjoyed that one & am curious to hear what you think when you finish it.

• Agree 1

Resumed a couple more Komi episodes after figuring out that Netflix doesn't like my VPN. Also explains why I couldn't watch Bastard! on PC as well. Watched the first episode of Tomo-chan is a Girl, thought it was pretty amusing and want to see how it plays out. Other than that, waiting for Nagatoro Second Attack to drop tomorrow, although I probably won't see it until Sunday either way.

1 minute ago, viruxx said:

Resumed a couple more Komi episodes after figuring out that Netflix doesn't like my VPN. Also explains why I couldn't watch Bastard! on PC as well. Watched the first episode of Tomo-chan is a Girl, thought it was pretty amusing and want to see how it plays out. Other than that, waiting for Nagatoro Second Attack to drop tomorrow, although I probably won't see it until Sunday either way.

I honestly didn’t care for Komi’s 1st season, but the 2nd improved  a lot. I felt the same way about Takagi.

I’m also looking forward  to Nagatoro 2 but am focusing on finishing off Bochi & Witch of Mercury this weekend.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

I honestly didn’t care for Komi’s 1st season, but the 2nd improved  a lot. I felt the same way about Takagi.

I’m also looking forward  to Nagatoro 2 but am focusing on finishing off Bochi & Witch of Mercury this weekend.

So I've seen on some of the threads around here. 😁 I can see where you're coming from, though. It's okay so far (I think I'm on episode 4 or 5). Nothing life-changing or anything of the sort, but it has its charms. And in some ways, kind of relatable with the social anxiety aspect. Thankfully I'm not that bad off, but I do have my own struggles with conversation (chiefly, keeping them interesting/alive).

• Agree 1

i watch Toonami last night

Time Show Episode Number
12:00 AM My Hero Academia S6 Inheritance 4 out of 25
12:30 AM Made in Abyss S2 The Cradle of Desire 7 out of 12
01:00 AM Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon S2 The Blackout 19 out of 24
01:30 AM One Piece Save the Children! The Master's Evil Hands Close In! 600 out of ∞ 1047
02:00 AM Naruto: Shippuden Naruto's Rival 423 out of 500

Edited by Nicholas D. Wolfwood

On 1/6/2023 at 9:53 PM, Ohayotaku said:
On 1/6/2023 at 9:15 PM, Animedragon said:

I really enjoyed that one & am curious to hear what you think when you finish it.

I've now finished watching "A Place Further Than The Universe" and thoroughly enjoyed watching it. As the series progresses the storyline becomes more serious and there is a definite air of realism in the depiction of the journey to Antarctica and the activities of the team once they arrive. The final episodes are particularly well written and presented. It's definitely a series I'd like to watch again.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just finished mob psycho season 3. I love this anime. The speech reigen sensai did at the end was so good I cried. I think that was the perfect ending for this series. Also I’m happy he didn’t died!

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

The speech reigen sensai did at the end was so good I cried

Honestly I feel like the series was more about Reigen “growing up” than Mob. Which is fine, because Mob is still a kid afterall.

• Agree 1

Finally took it upon myself to start One Piece and I'm loving it so far!

Will I catch up? Probably not. Do I care? Absolutely not! Am I lying?

image.thumb.png.4862a3bfcd0e8eb788614b8b400126cb.png

(Just in case you couldn't tell, I mean yes.  Everyone knows the funniest jokes are the ones you have to explain.)

Edited by ItsOnRandom
  • Like 1

Watched the first episode of Trigun Stampede. The opening scene sort of reminded me of Spaceballs. Obviously just not as drawn out. 😅

Visually, it's pretty fluid animation. Story-wise, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it yet, but it's only the first episode, so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Like 1

Premiere episodes of the 2nd seasons of Vinland Saga & Nagatoro. Also the first episode of Giant Beasts of Ars, though I doubt I’ll stick with that one.

• Like 1

The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady

I wasn’t expecting to find an isekaied protagonist as bad-ass crazy as Cid from Eminence in Shadow, yet here we are 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku