What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I love how Optic said that Psycho-Pass has a reference to English literature. I will check that anime out! (Late realization)

I'm getting back into anime again. Mushi-Shi is added on my list!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Begun catching up on Detective Conan once again. Picking up on where I left it the last time. Took me a good 15minutes to find the episode that i stopped at

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently watching the anime Happiness! It's really fun to watch and a feel-good anime.

Short plot: A little girl got bullied in the park by three boys I believed, then another guy suddenly appeared and he used magic (like a mage) to get them away from her. From that day the girl wanted to become a mage. They forward to the years of high-school and the girl is going to one that is for mages only while that guy stopped using magic for an unkown reason. They bump into each other again on Valentine's day but they don't really seem to remember each other.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently Imma watching quite a lot of anime... But these are my fav this season!

Valvrave the Liberator

Suisei no Gargantia

To Aru Kagaku No Railgun S

Hataraku Maou-sama!

And I just finish watching

Ghost in the Shell: Arise

xD

• 5 months later...

Almost 9 months later from my message here, I watched Accel World. :D

also recently watched Guilty Crown, Steins;Gate, Infinite Stratos (more like Infinite harem :P) , Nabari No Ou and Chobits.

About to go through the NGE series

• Like 2

Ohhoho, the Rebuild movies... That's a provocative suggestion :P

Believe me I was really REALLY torn between suggesting Taalen to watch the TV series or the Rebuild movies first. Time will tell if I made the right call. :D

• Winner 1