What anime are you watching now?

Optic

My sort of weird sporadic rotation of shows on Hulu (I do not fear these commercials, as some do) are:

Log Horizon

Sailor Moon (Viz dub. My first watch-through ever. I'm enjoying it.)

Noragami

Rose of Versailles (I've barely scratched the surface, but will try to return)

Fist of the North Star (Because Kenshiro)

• 2 weeks later...

i am watching way to many i start one get half way through watch an amv and go well that looks cool or cute and start watching that.... i need to sit down and finish alot of then but if i were to pick my fav im watching well

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso would have to be it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone!, just finished absolute duo! Loved it, now I'm starting "Beyond the boundary"

Please let me know how you like Beyond the boundary, as I've been debating for a while on whether to watch it or not.

@drill

I've only watched the first episode do I'll give my opinion on that.

The starting of the episode is quite shocking and leaves alot of mystery before turning into a slightly slow school drama, but it quickly brings itself back with enough intrigue and mystery to keep you going before ending on a cliff hanger.

Rating 6.5/10

Please let me know how you like Beyond the boundary, as I've been debating for a while on whether to watch it or not.

Since I've watched that one, I'll give an opinion, too :P I actually liked it quite a lot. It's nothing TOO exeptional but imo it was very good

This season I am watching:

Gundam Iron Blooded orphans

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

One Punch Man

On the side I am starting sword art online season 2. Once I get through that I will be taking on a re watch of Noragami season one so I can start watching season 2. :)

Edited by Guest