What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Because of several reason, i don't have time to enjoy Fairy Tail about two months:'(:'(! What a unhappy thing!

Fairy Tail is my favorite.

Black Bulter

Dragon Ball! I like it when i was only 12 years old

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night! Oddly I didn't know this was a sequel until halfway into season two so I'll be watching the original Fate Zero soon.

• Like 1

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night! Oddly I didn't know this was a sequel until halfway into season two so I'll be watching the original Fate Zero soon.

Actually, fate/stay night is the original, as fate/zero aired later. So, don't worry, you're watching them in the correct order.

Rewatching Railgun and Samurai Champloo on blu-ray. Surprisingly, the later actually looks nice upscaled to that quality.

• Like 2

Actually, fate/stay night is the original, as fate/zero aired later. So, don't worry, you're watching them in the correct order.

Rewatching Railgun and Samurai Champloo on blu-ray. Surprisingly, the later actually looks nice upscaled to that quality.

Interesting, I didn't know that. Then how come Fate Zero aired in 2011 and FateStay Night aired last year? Unless you mean story wise?

Interesting, I didn't know that. Then how come Fate Zero aired in 2011 and FateStay Night aired last year? Unless you mean story wise?

Actually, the one aired last year is a reboot. Fate/Stay Night originally aired in 2006 with the Saber's route from the VN. Fate/Zero was then adapted into an anime in 2011. Then last year, Fate/Stay Night that featured Rin's route, was adapted into an anime.

• Informative 1

• 1 month later...

I'm watching 2 still ongoing ones - World Trigger and Itoshi no Muco :)

2 already completed ones from last season - Comet Lucifer and Chivalry Of A Failed Knight :)

And 3 simulcasting ones of this current new season - Nijiiro Days, GATE S2 and Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime 2nd Season :)

I'm watching itoshi no Muco, too, and I love it :D Muco reminds me of my dog

Shiba Inus are just so adorable, and Itoshi no Muco never fails to put the biggest smile on my face when I watch it every Saturday morning after I get up and out of bed :) It's such a feel-good and amusing little series indeed :)

• Agree 1

I started watching Arslan Senki last night :) My god, it's really bloody good already! I'm really enjoying it! Love all of the action battle scenes which are both bloody and brutal at the same time and the characters are just so awesome! Have been meaning to watch this series for a while now and am so glad that I've finally decided to do so now! :D

Edited by Guest

I started watching Arslan Senki last night :) My god, it's really bloody good already! I'm really enjoying it! Love all of the action battle scenes which are both bloody and brutal at the same time and the characters are just so awesome! Have been meaning to watch this series for a while now and am so glad that I've finally decided to do so now! :D

That reminds me that's its on my to watch list!, I should get onto it! But so many to choose from, I have like 50 currently watching series!

• Like 1