What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I tend to watch only around 6 or 7 series at a time, a mixture of both ongoing and already completed ones, for example, currently I am watching 6 ongoing series (World Trigger, Itoshi no Muco, Norn9: Norn+Nonet, GATE S2, Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime 2nd Season and Nijiiro Days) and 1 already completed series (Arslan Senki) :)

I tend to watch only around 6 or 7 series at a time, a mixture of both ongoing and already completed ones, for example, currently I am watching 6 ongoing series (World Trigger, Itoshi no Muco, Norn9: Norn+Nonet, GATE S2, Akagami no Shirayuki-Hime 2nd Season and Nijiiro Days) and 1 already completed series (Arslan Senki) :)

Yeah, I was sort of just testing anime, so I would watch like 1 or 2, say it looks good and then try the next one, then it got out of hand! xD

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1) Boku no Hero Academia

2) Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

That's basically it. Thinking about watching Big Order. But I already read the first couple chapters so I think I'll wait a week more or so. Also planning on watching Flying Witch.

I am watching:

- Assassination Classroom Season 2

- Haikyuu! Season 2

- Mayoiga

- Boku no Hero Academia

- Joker Game (Once I watch episode 1)

- Bungou Stray Dogs (Waiting for the first episode)

- Kiznaiver (Waiting for the first episode)

Cardcaptor Sakura. The Animax dub, to be precise. It's quite good so far.

Though I'm annoyed that NISA's DVDs came in this case where the discs are stacked on top of each other. I bought better cases that don't do that and put the discs in those, but I shouldn't have had to do that to start with, especially since I'm left with the worse cases that I have no idea what to do with.