What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I'd say watching all of it in chronological order (eg TV series, End of Evangelion then the Rebuild movies) is the right choice. The third Rebuild movie made no sense even having seen everything before it -- I don't even want to imagine how stupid it would seem to someone who hasn't watched / isn't familiar with the other materials.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been checking out some shows I'd never heard of lately. I'm a few episodes into Zombie-Loan which is an interesting show, to say the least. The main character basically has something called shinigami eyes. She can see rings around people's necks; the darker and thicker the rings are, the closer that person is to dying. Very interesting supernatural show, just slightly let down by its animation.

I've also been watching Rental Magica which revolves around a sort-of detective agency populated by wizards, who go on missions to slay demons, put spirits to rest, etc etc. I'm not very far, but it's quite good.

Just anime that is showing at my local anime club such as Log Horizon and Servant X Service. We will also be watching Btoom, Noragami and Shinsekai Yori.

Btoom is a nice series, not sure about the anime, but I've read the manga

Btoom is a nice series, not sure about the anime, but I've read the manga

I heard bad reviews about the anime due to lots of fan service so I hope I get a surprise and its better than what the reviewers say it is. I definitely like the sound of the plot.

I'm watching Code Geass for the first time and also watching Gundam SEED Destiny (HD Remaster Blu-rays). Both are by Sunrise and the number of similarities between the two are surreal despite being in completely different settings.

I'm watching Acchi Kocchi, Because I need something that is light-hearted and funny to reduced my pressure. I have to take FCAT and EOC so I plan to watch only some shoujo comedy anime .

I started watching K-On! for the very first time! It's about a bunch of high schoolers that decide to form a music band (K-On, meaning light music band). Yui is so absurdly dense and silly whilst her, and all the other band members have funny personalities. The rich one, the ambitious one and the kawaii/moe one.

But... I love it... even if Angel Beats had more music though funnily enough. xD There is no real storyline other than character bonding and just mucking around, which is fine since it really makes you laugh with their silly behaviour. :D

I am really really considering making a minisite for it...

k-on.thumb.jpg.33630d39725c577f766e82e4a467a9c2.jpg

I'm watching Fate/Zero for the first time. I recall seeing the main blonde character numerous times but never got around to watching it until now.

Then when going through AN Community Compilation #01 I noticed @ankokuryuumugen nominated the ending theme of Fate/Zero as one of his songs.

I'm enjoying it very much. ^^ It's quite brutal though but I'm loving the action and supernatural themes in a modern setting. xD

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished episode 6 of Angel Beats, and gonna move on to episode 7. I'm aiming to finish the whole series today, since I'm already half done.

I finished watching Hetalia:the beautiful World last saturaday and 5 episodes of Strike the blood. But I'm not gonna contibue watching strike the Blood because the main character have relationships with so many girls at the same time ==. I'll just watching another hetalia serie or Hakuoki OVA.

Finished Angel Beats today. So many feels. >_<

Might either continue Shugo Chara, continue Hetalia, or move on to either K-On! or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, both of which are on my to do list. That's the problem with being an otaku; so much anime, so little time, and often you have problems deciding what show to watch to blow off the free time you do have. I have too much though, being homeschooled and all. The main problem for me is deciding what to watch

• Like 1