What anime are you watching now?

Optic

• 2 months later...
Right now I'm watching Death Note and Bleach on weekends.

Death Note is what got me back into anime! Great show. I actually made a hip hop anime group based on it called The Def Notes that I produce beats for, check out our Cowboy Bebop vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOCAvtF8Bk

• Like 2

the ones im currently watching rotating thru are

AOKANA: Four Rhythm Across the Blue

Izetta: The Last Witch

Terra Formars

Dog Days

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W

Keijo!!!!!!!!

March Comes in Like a Lion

The Asterisk War: The Academy City on the Water

Gunslinger Girl

Full Metal Panic!

and

Lunar Legend Tsukihime

• Like 1

I can cross Dog Days of that list

oh and ive watched

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai (Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day)

and now ill add Black Bullet to the list

watched the first ep and rather liked it

-----

ok have watched up to ep10 of black bullet and felt like a change of genre so I thought id watch Blue Submarine No.6 sounds good seems something id watch so ill start and well too late turns out I didn't need to watch much to go stuff me ive already seen this and hadn't added it to my finished list

-----

still on holidays , cant be bothered going in game (tera), cant be bothered going out side cant be bothered with current anime just a "im bored" type day :P , thinking rewatching SAO

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

ok been in a slump for things to watch , I have a few new releases weekly that im following but needed some thing that I can watch thru spme thing that's going to keep me interested and ive tried to start a few that I think ill keep for when im in the mood for them (which isn't now) ive even tried to re watch one ive seen already , and well it wasn't cutting it for me this time round

so ive given one on my list to watch but kept over looking a try

GOSICK

1225.jpg.e5315479dfc8abb03e0e9f776c8d4958.jpg

and well a few eps in and I think ill keep at ot as it currently has me drawn in

• Like 1

I think I ended up dropping that one. x.x

As for myself, I'm currently watching...

Gabriel Dropout

Koboyashi's Dragon Maid

Little Witch Academia

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

K-on

haven't seen Gabriel Dropout or K-on the others I did enjoy

ended up watchin 4 or 5 eps of Gosick and started to think the same

he is meant to be so smart but always acts so dumb never learning and it's just starting to seem to be repetitive

-----

probably should add that with Koboyashi's Dragon Maid as its new and its one im watching as its available im also

watching these new releases as well as they become available

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2

Hand Shakers

Demi-chan wa Kataritai

March Comes in Like a Lion

and

Fuuka

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

*promised myself I would watch 3 series this season and is only streaming Blue Exorcist season 2 o_o *

But I must say, I am enjoying it so far! I also did watch a couple things between...

Kimi ni no wa

Bakemono no ko

Ookami kodomo no ame to yuki

*notices they are all movies.....*

Oh, I did watch a cute mini series called Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken! It has two seasons, each episode being about 3 minutes each. It was super cute and funny :P

Right now I'm only following two series, though would like to follow more. Those are KonoSuba and Fuuka. I would like to see more of Seven Deadly Sins however the holdover time for Netflix kind of sucks... As for anime outside of Japanese influence, I've been following Steven Universe and Rick and Morty.

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much I'm really thinking of making an AN content section for it. It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

Now I'm currently watching "Ghost in the Sell: Stand Alone Complex".