What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Currently watching Pokémon as of now just like what I said in my status. I think I kinda forgot already the animes I put on hold like Nanbaka and Seven Deadly Sins 2. But will start continuing those soon :P

• 2 weeks later...
I am watching Fate/Stay Night. So far the action and animation has been good, everything else sub par.

Are you talking about the original F/SN anime, or the more recent F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works? I really enjoyed the latter, while I've never felt at all compelled to even spend time watching the former.

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon

Best. Shit. Ever. My wife and I are already wholly committed to buying as much merch for this show as humanly possible.

Are you talking about the original F/SN anime, or the more recent F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works? I really enjoyed the latter, while I've never felt at all compelled to even spend time watching the former.

Best. s***. Ever. My wife and I are already wholly committed to buying as much merch for this show as humanly possible.

I am watching the latter. Sorry to disappoint.

Best. s***. Ever. My wife and I are already wholly committed to buying as much merch for this show as humanly possible.

I'm only 2 episodes in so far, watching it with my boyfriend. Unfortunately for him I make him watch this kinda stuff all the time while he prefers more actiony type shows. But I can tell that he is enjoying Miss Kobayashi because he keeps laughing when we watch it. >w> It really is right up my alley for my taste too. Especially since I actually prefer women over guys but don't tell him that. xD Truthfully though, I wouldn't be with a guy if I didn't love him to pieces. <3 After all he watches ecchi anime for me. xD

• Like 1

I am watching the latter. Sorry to disappoint.

No disappointment - it definitely isn't for everyone!

I'm only 2 episodes in so far, watching it with my boyfriend. Unfortunately for him I make him watch this kinda stuff all the time while he prefers more actiony type shows. But I can tell that he is enjoying Miss Kobayashi because he keeps laughing when we watch it. >w> It really is right up my alley for my taste too. Especially since I actually prefer women over guys but don't tell him that. xD Truthfully though, I wouldn't be with a guy if I didn't love him to pieces. <3 After all he watches ecchi anime for me. xD

It doesn't go anywhere but up, imo. :D

Currently Pokemon XY. I'm liking this season over all the previous ones, maybe even DP (well, close enough). The battles are getting so much better. I loved the Ash vs. Valarie gym battle. Did you see what Ash did with that Trick Room? That was awesome! Of course, fans of the game would call it out as anime-logic BS, but I felt like it made sense and merely showed how much of an unpredictable strategist Ash can be.

Can't wait to see the Pokemon League arc. I know how it turned out, but I'm still hyped for it.

I don't really watch Sports anime, and my friends all told me I judge sports Anime too quickly. So I got recommended Haikyu! so giving that a shot, I am enjoying it so far even though it is exactly the premise I expected.

Lets see what I make of it.

the main one I'm watching at the moment is Soul Eater but I do have a few on the go atm and hope to be adding to that today , or at least very soon with the starting of a Clockwork Planet