What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Finished Angel Beats today. So many feels. >_<

Might either continue Shugo Chara, continue Hetalia, or move on to either K-On! or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, both of which are on my to do list. That's the problem with being an otaku; so much anime, so little time, and often you have problems deciding what show to watch to blow off the free time you do have. I have too much though, being homeschooled and all. The main problem for me is deciding what to watch

Yeah so much anime,not enough time. i finished Shugo Chara when I was a loli,that is a very sweet anime!and I love hetalia plus I'm home schooled too!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just finished 'No Game No Life' and ... just ... wow! I'll definitely be waiting on pins and needles for the second season. Just need mister Kamiya to put out some more light novels. We need moar!

onion-cry

Sword Art Online II <3

It looks pretty good from the first episode (second eps out, must watch xD) I've heard plenty of negative reviews but those are mostly coming from the season 2 haters. Animation alone is reason enough for me to watch but with this new plot and new game, my interest is thoroughly piqued.

SAO...many people like it but I haven't even watched the first serie...eh..yet..

If you get the chance, give it a go. I know I just started watching Fairy Tale (2014) the other day and I'm totally lost. I'll probably end up re-watching the original series.

I actually was one of the last of my friends to watch the show because I, well frankly I just forgot about it halfway through the first season. I finished it all too quickly though, I wanted to see more Kirito >.<

It is a really good anime. It's definitely on my top ten.

• Optimistic 1

@Nights Yes do watch the second episode ASAP! xD

I probably should rewatch Fairy Tail as well then o_O

I did. It was totally awesome. While Kirito might not have played a major role, it did show us how the system works in GGO. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season xD

By the time we get done the new Fairy Tail series will probably be about done, lol. So many episodes!!

• Agree 1

I did. It was totally awesome. While Kirito might not have played a major role, it did show us how the system works in GGO. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season xD

By the time we get done the new Fairy Tail series will probably be about done, lol. So many episodes!!

YAY glad you liked it! =) lets discuss more in the SAO II thread? =)

Watching Toradora =)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished up Guilty Crown, dubbed. It was hard to take it too seriously since it had that common roleplay style storyline to it. Everything happened so fast and there was always something new going on. In the end it was pretty decent.

• Like 1

I droppped Toyko Ghoul, so for this summer, only Haikyuu!, Nobunaga Concerto and Hunter X Hunter.

Also considering rewatching Trigun

Out of curiosity @Dream, any particularly reason you dropped Tokyo Ghoul? Reason I ask is because that was one of the titles I was going to add to my to-watch list.

At the moment I'm watching Another, recommended to me by @Rin Kagamine. Liking it so far, mystery thriller horror. But it's not excessively violent horror, more supernatural atmosphereic chilling horror (lack of descriptive words). Interestingly it's also by P.A. Works studio which were one of the studios that helped create Angel Beats... but don't expect comedy, action and moe in this one. xD

But it's not excessively violent horror

Must not be too far into the series >.> I thought the same thing starting out.

Might not be anime but it's not exactly cartoon-y. I just rewatched W.I.T.C.H and it was even better than I remembered. For once the main characters don't end up fighting over the same boy! Disappointed it didn't get a third season >.<

• 2 months later...
How are you finding it Eliza?

We also have some galleries of Levi, Eren, and Mikasa. ;)

So far, I'm enjoying it~ Even though the episode I've watched was the first one xD But still, it's really good!

• Like 1

Currently watching Akame ga Kill.

The anime itself is really good and if you're fan of this series (like me) then you should read the manga. :3

You got me curious so I looked it up and Akame looks like a very interesting character. Added to my to watch list. :angel:

akame-ga-kill-episode-1-28.thumb.jpg.b54d73a49fe14278742b093b65c6e3b9.jpg

I'm currently watching two older titles:

• Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai - Rikka very funny in a cringeworthy way.
  • Suisei no Gargantia (very interesting, a little bit like Planet of the Apes where an advanced newcomer comes into a more primitive world and mingles with the inhabitants).

And watching these titles as they air:

• Sword Art Online II
  • PSYCHO-PASS 2
  • Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works

Watching around 17 airing titles... dont really feel like listing them all though :P However, favorites of this season go to:

• Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Magic Kaito 1412
  • Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

Non-airing anime:

• Rewatching Clannad: After Story
  • Rewatching Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai

• 3 weeks later...