What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Have you watched all of masamunes revenge I got up to episode 12

No, FUNimation is on episode 9, but, looking at MAL, you have seen all there is, so if you are wondering about more content, you'll need to read the manga.

91 Days

No Game, No Life

Code Geass: Lelouch Of The Rebellion R2, I hear they are coming out with R3, but I am almost done with this.

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Fate/ Stay Night

The Lost Village, one of those anime you stumble across by complete chance but is really good!

Hunter x Hunter

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon (Or is it Dragon Maid? I always mix it up. >.<)

Idol Incidents

Log Horizon

I've also been rewatching:

Squid Girl

Denki-Gai

I was reading The West Wind Brigade, but thought I was unable to continue, so I started the anime and found it to be a different entity.

• 2 weeks later...

so the main ones I'm currently watching (and enjoying) are

Clockwork Planet

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Re:Creators

and

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much I'm really thinking of making an AN content section for it. It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

I have a lot on my list but for now I'm watching Fairy Tail and Kill La Kill

• Like 1

Thus far all I've been watching has been Re:Creators and the second season of Attack on Titan, both of which I'm enjoying a fair bit. Tried a couple other shows from the season, but didn't really feel inspired to stick with them.

Currently watching a few things.

- Re:Creators

- Eromanga-sensei

- Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records

- Bushou Shoujo Machiavellism

- Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Shou

- Renai Boukun

Yah. A few things.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Right now I am watching Food wars but I have a few I am going kinda back and forth but this summer I'm going to go through and watch every anime on my list until I can name at least 5 characters from the show...

I'm keeping up with "The Royal Tutor"

I'm really enjoying the interactions and chemistry between all the characters. I can't wait to see how things develop.

Other than that I've been watching "Sakura Quest" which i wasn't expecting to love as much as i do.

Right now I'm watching way more anime in one go than I ever have, I remember when I could only stand to watch one at a time...

I'm watching:

• Alice to Zouroku (meh tbh)
  • Charlotte (impeccable)
  • Eromanga-sensei (great!)
  • Kyokai no Kanata (decent)
  • Lucky Star (hilarious)
  • Rokuaka (love it)
  • Shingeki no Kyojin (amazing)

I started watching them all this season but I have cut it down to these

Attack on Titan season 2

Re:Creators

Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Clockwork Planet

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden Sword Oratoria

Renai Boukun

Shingeki no Bahamut VIRGIN SOUL

Tsugumomo

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched the Virtue's Last Reward OVA on YouTube. You could watch it here if you like. It's a very short OVA:

It's meant to serve as an introduction to the game, so it's understandable why they kept it so short. However, I feel like this makes the experience watching it rather unpleasant for me, especially when I've already played the game for a while now and could notice the difference between the OVA and the game. The tight pacing makes the scenes feel unnatural, like everything is so rushed. They also cut out an important scene where Alice asks why K was holding Clover, and if he's responsible for her being unconscious. This isn't a spoiler because it's a logical question people should've asked in the OVA, but didn't.

Anyway, just the few things that bugged me. The animation quality is s***, of course, because it's uploaded on YouTube. Can't do anything about that. Overall, I rate 5/10.

Edited by Guest