What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I currently finished Hyperdimension Neptunia and fell inlove with Plutia which explains my avi as of now. Definitely fell inlove with the Yandere side that carries a whip <3

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

I'm currently watching the second season of akagami no shirayukihime in eng sub :P also watching Natsume Yuujinchou every week a new episode comes out along with The Kings Avatar.

source.gif.7a58a8e4ea6b966292605a9d588b0cfe.gif

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...

Considering I was pretty closely following my choices for Spring, I pretty much wrapped those up as they finished, although I started watching Re: Creators last night and I'm about half way to being caught up. Beyond that, I'm also watching Boruto, Konbini Kareshi, Koi to Uso and Fate/Apcorypha. There's a couple of other anime that I started when they came out last week, but I don't know if I'll continue to watch them or not.

I'm currently watching Sousei no Onmyjouji (Twin Star Exorcists) and holy~ this anime is pretty good so far! I really love it and I plan on watching Boku No Hero Academia S2 once when the anime is done!

I recently Finished Tokyo Ravens and Loved It. Now I'm not really watching anything. There is a lack of decent anime lately.

Well. I am Loving The Royal Tutor.

And i Need to finish Blue Exorcist Impure King Arc, but I'm kinda on the manga so meh.

Wake me up when the Yuri On Ice film releases

I'm currently jumping between Working, Gabriel Drop Out and the Second season of Blue Exorcist. :D

Tbh, I've currently put this animes on hold due to school stuffs which also explains why I haven't been posting much on the Anime Section. :S Although I'll try to catch up soon enough! :D I've recently Finished Kings both Season 1 & 2 and also the Movie. :D

Edited by Guest

I just watched A Silent Voice anime film. Came out last year and is really good. Recommended to anyone. It made me cry more manly tears than any anime has done in just 2 hours. That may be just me but its definetly very good and worthy of some tears.

Right now I'm watching a total of 15 anime, Which is the smallest it has been in a long time. I was hoping to narrow it down to 10, but I'm kind of getting weary of watching episodes of the same anime within close proximity of one another. :S What should I do?

Anyways, the shows I'm watching right now are:

Sailor Moon

Log Horizon, after being stalled for a while

Hataraku Maou-sama!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Monster Hunter Stories: Ride On

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's

Fate/Stay Night

InuYasha

Boku No Hero Academia season 2

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

Love Live: School Idol Project season 2

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders

Hunter x Hunter

Kill La Kill

Persona 4: The Animation

Edited by Guest

I have seen the first Ep. of clockwork planet and was extremely confused but soon I am going to finish it at the time I was too busy and forgot about it... I am currently watching: KADO: The right answer, Attack on titan Season 2, Worldend

ok besides rewatching Tokyo Ravens as I stated 21hrs ago

I'm currently watching and in no particular order the following summer releases

Princess Principal

Fate/Apocrypha

Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni.

Isekai Shokudou

Koi to Uso

Knight's & Magic

Centaur no Nayami

Made in Abyss

Enmusubi no Youko-chan

and contemplating

Jikan no Shihaisha

Seitokai Yakuindomo

I am currently re-watching Cowboy Bebop. An old favorite of mine. As for new Anime, I'm watching the new season of AOT, but I would really love to get into Tokyo Ghoul, but I can never seem to find the time. I hear it's good.

I'm actually not watching all that many this current Summer season, only 13 cos the line-up is a lot less great compared to those of last season, but I guess that 13 is still quite a good few of them all the same regardless, lol! :P Here are the 13 I'm watching :) -

* Elegant Yokai Apartment Life

* Restaurant to Another World

* In Another World With My Smartphone

* Tsuredure Children

* Fastest Finger First

* Classroom of the Elite

* Konbini Kareshi

* 18if

* Hell Girl: Fourth Twilight

* CHRONOS RULER

* Hina Logic - from Luck & Logic

* Knight's & Magic