What anime are you watching now?

Optic

not watching all that many :P

still one mere than me (ok its only 1 but its still more)

You guys watch a lot of anime at once I just drive thru series one at a time thats how I can watch more then 30 anime a month or more if I really wanted to that is.... I have a curse I only sleep like 3-4 hours :'(:'(:'(

You guys watch a lot of anime at once I just drive thru series one at a time thats how I can watch more then 30 anime a month or more if I really wanted to that is.... I have a curse I only sleep like 3-4 hours :'(:'(:'(

that's just my list of new stuff that you cant watch as a series as its still coming

then theres the stuff I hadn't seen and in the last week I done the Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance series and the stuff I re watch also in the last week Tokyo Ravens series

with work I can some times tend to get a bit of anime time in too (or sleep)

that's just my list of new stuff that you cant watch as a series as its still coming

then theres the stuff I hadn't seen and in the last week I done the Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance series and the stuff I re watch also in the last week Tokyo Ravens series

with work I can some times tend to get a bit of anime time in too (or sleep)

I just watched got done with My Hero Academia with 7 hours so I have no life....

I just watched got done with My Hero Academia with 7 hours so I have no life....

the original or the second series ?? seen the original but only a few eps of season 2 my self

the original or the second series ?? seen the original but only a few eps of season 2 my self

The original I am gonna let the first season sink in more before I start the next

• 1 month later...

Uta No Prince-sama, but it's so confusing. Like, I finished episode 6 and went to 7. But when I did, I saw totally different scenes from episode 6. I checked and made sure I didn't make any mistakes, and sure enough I watched episode 6 before 7. TOtally alright. But then, why is this happening? Could someone please help me?

I finished Ano Hana yesterday and then, I started High School DxD. Couldn't cross five minutes. Mediocre animation, too much of ecchi, and very bad writing. Dropped it.

After that, I started Highschool of the Dead. While it had a lot of ecchi, it was better than High School DxD. It was also pretty fast-paced, and the story started moving instantly.

• Like 1

HOTD isn't great in fact it is infamous for its stupid physics. And i felt the anime barely touched on the story. In any case if you enjoy it then no problems.

It's become a guilty pleasure for me ever since episode 3. I'm at episode 9. It's not a good anime, and it has a lot of unnecessary ecchi, but, it's entertaining as hell.

HOTD isn't great in fact it is infamous for its stupid physics. And i felt the anime barely touched on the story. In any case if you enjoy it then no problems.

but its things like this that can end up earning these things a cult following like some other movies