What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Currently watching A Silent Voice Been waiting for this to come out for a while now. so I'm super excited to watch it. <3 I hope it's good as well as the trailer was..

such a great yet emotional anime i hope you enjoy it as much as i did

such a great yet emotional anime i hope you enjoy it as much as i did

Yeah the trailer and me reading up on it made it sound really good and the story touched me a lot. I'll let you know what I think when I finish it. Good to know someone liked it as well.

• Like 1

I literaly picked up this anime because of an amv I saw yesterday and I dont know how this has escaped me so far, at the moment I am only a few episodes in but this series looks like it could be amazing.

Here's the amv:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fhjb1QtkvY

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 4:17 PM, Time Traveller said:

I'm currently watching Monster.

It's so deep and elaborative, i love the character development.

oh my god, i have still not completed this series. I need to gear up!

Currently watching Sakurada Reset and Keijo all together. :D 

Wonder how this both will go. As for now, Sakurada Reset is good. No further comments about it yet. On Keijo, well, it's mainly about fighting with butts and oppais but will see how this one will go as well. :D 

• Funny 1

20 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I've really been watching this one for a few weeks, but most recently anyway, Net-juu no Susume. Basically it's about this woman who quits her job to become a NEET, and plays an MMO pretending to be a handsome male named Hayashi. It's just. So. Cute. And it rings with me as something I have experienced. 

Oh!! I found that anime online and wanted to see it since it looked really good. But I only found episode one and that was it. I can't afford other sties that host it since you need a membership for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just kind of randomly started re-watching Kotoura-san this evening.  OMG!  I'd forgotten how depressing & sad the first episode is!  :( 

Edited by efaardvark