What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I'm waiting for the winter anime to pile up and also trying to complete the titles that I put on hold, so I'm back to watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it is great! ^^ I've gotten to episode 39 where they change the opening to Period and am expecting to complete it early next week. = )

I am watching Mahoutsukai no yome. I fallen in love with its art. It's so beautiful. There isn't much action ( i mean fights....) but it's great anime about emotions and how we think.

Right now I am watching the Modoka Magica movies instead of the show and I am loving it! Just so you know, I'd take the deal reight away... Having magic for a while, even if the entity giving it to you is evil and you'll turn into a witch, is worth it!!!! I would SO want to be a Magical Girl!!!!

I have a new obsession!

I am currently watching Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

And it is beautiful. Me and my husband love to watch it drunk, it is so gay. I love it.

Edited by Guest

I just started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion, I love it so far. I can see how much Akira has influenced it and how much it has influenced Attack on Titan, definitely a good sign, can't wait to watch the rest.

• Like 1