What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Just started watching Cowboy Bebop and I really like it! It's got a down to earth kind of feel to it and seems pretty realistic while fictional at the same time. 

Oh, and I'm also watching season 3 of My Hero Academia of course, it's sooooooo good!! :D

• Like 1

Just finished Sacred Blacksmith..

5940.jpg

https://anilist.co/anime/5940/SeikennoBlacksmith

Kind of meh.  Not bad but...

Now I'm working on Chobits..

59.jpg

https://anilist.co/anime/59/Chobits

I'd started it long ago but never finished it.  Recently had a chance to borrow a DVD so why not?  It's interesting to see it again after all these years.

with all the postings of late with all the great anime members have watched/are watching is leaving me a little uninspired with what to watch as ive seen them all (and hugely enjoyed them too) , but (and I'm not looking for suggestions) it reduces the "stumbling over something great" factor a lot :( 

• Agree 1

I kind of agree.  Not a lot of great ones lately, at least that I've seen.  There have been some however.  I've got plenty of backlog too, and there's a number of greats available on various streaming sites if I somehow manage to get through that.  Sometimes I'll even spend an afternoon revisiting something random for oddball reasons of my own.  I recently streamed HanaSaku just to focus on the gorgeous background artwork for instance.  If all else fails there's always Crunchy's "random" button.  :)   Always something out there to watch.

ive just decided to start this and became rather interested after just seeing the first episode , hope it continues well

[mal type=anime id=36028]

edit and hell this is such an easier way to post the anime's thanks @Optic

Edited by Wodahs

I'm not been watching much of anything, just Darling in the Franxx. I've been avoiding Steins Gate 0 until I watch the visual novel. I'm also waiting on watching Persona 5 until I have a firmer idea of whether it's going to be good and worth watching.

On 3/10/2013 at 7:59 PM, Optic said:

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much! It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

Megalo box

On 3/10/2013 at 7:59 PM, Optic said:

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much! It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

ok ive just completed The Boy and the Beast and I don't know what to say or where to start as it had so much and so many levels

just watch it and I'm sure youll get something out of it

[mal type=anime id=28805]

On 3/22/2018 at 12:01 AM, Wedgy said:

Oh my I thought I was the only one.
Hehehehee.

Haahha, not at all, I freakin' love it. Unfortunately we have been busy lately so we have gotten behind and not even to season 2, but I hear it just keeps getting better.

Currently watching Attack On Titan season 2. Heard that season 3 has already been confirmed; EXCITE!

Finished season 2 of Attack On Titan last night so I started Psycho-Pass tonight. Definitely good so far.

• 5 months later...

I'm done watching Boku no Hero 3rd Season and getting pumped up for the next Season!

What I'm still watching now is the Dragon Slayer (and read also the manga), so far the anime adaptation is good and it's similar to the original manga.

And Sword Art Online Alicization. Though it's only on its 3rd episode, the story already has a lot of interesting twists.

On 3/10/2013 at 8:59 PM, Optic said:

How about you? ^_^

Hi,

My favorite anime at the moment  is:
Tokyo Ghoul
Shingeki no Kyojin
Boku no hero academy

Zombieland saga

Captain Tsubasa 2018

Edited by Beocat
Removal of advertising

Just watched the first ep of Haibane Renmei and it was really, really good. Something well-paced, slow and calm is nice after watching the fast Magical Index II (Wanted to watch III but then I realized that I hadn't seen II). I'm interested on how it's going to continue!

• Like 1