What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Currently, SAO II.

I'm quite disappointed Akame ga Kill story started to stray off from the manga after the end of episode 19.

Stray off? The manga isn't finished, and the anime is now ahead. I've heard the mangaka is working closely with the anime team so the anime ending might very well be the manga ending.

• 3 weeks later...

I just finished watching the first episode of "Gonna be the Twin-Tail!!" after seeing Funimation uploading stuff of it on YouTube. Absolutely random concept, but I might just tune in for a few more episodes.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Carnival Phantasm. Also, going to start Angel Beats, Aldnoah Zero, and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu. And hopfully going to finish Aria the Animation, Clannad: After Story, and my rewatch of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun. I may or may not finish Bamboo Blade though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently watching Kiseijuu sei no kakuritsu , Nanatsu no taizai , Log horizon 2 and Inuyasha and I've just started (1st couple episodes and no further yet) on Kimi ni todoke , Isuka , Seiken tsukai no world break , Tokyo ghoul root A , Akatsuki no yona , Absolute duo , Aldnoah.Zero ,Trinity seven and Shigatsu wa kimi no uso

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S is my main show at the moment. It's considerably darker than the first one.

And a few shows/movies on the side from my recent Blu-ray purchases: :)

• Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Little Busters Refrain

anime-blurays.thumb.jpg.62c53e407219f48a066098c3f405dcfc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Currently finishing Eureka Seven(in the last 8ish eps).

How is this? I've been meaning to watch it, but haven't got around to it yet.

Also watching Aldnoah.Zero off and on. I would watch it at a better rate, but I watch it with my bros, so I have to wait for them to have time.

That's too bad, as season two is where all the fun is. :)

Also, starting Nisemonogatari and Aria the Natural today as well as continuing watching Mushishi.

How is this? I've been meaning to watch it, but haven't got around to it yet.

Oh my gosh, how is it? It's amazing. Though then again, people have different tastes. Well I like it, and I don't like that many anime compared to the norm, lol :P

The anime has an over all theme of young love, so if you like young love and maybe robots... watch it? I dunno, your choice, but I totes recommend.

Oh my gosh, how is it? It's amazing. Though then again, people have different tastes. Well I like it, and I don't like that many anime compared to the norm, lol :P

The anime has an other all theme of young love, so if you like young love and maybe robots... watch it? I dunno, your choice, but I totes recommend.

Okay, thanks, I'll make sure I give it a shot after the stuff I'm currently watching.

Also, starting Nisemonogatari and Aria the Natural today as well as continuing watching Mushishi.

Mushishi is amazing but sadly I haven't been able to get my hands on the second season (It is one of my favorite animes so I'm real annoyed by this).

I really enjoyed the Monogatari series that I have seen (seen about 5 of them ) but I haven't seen the newest ones :'(.

Haven't heard of Aria the Natural is it good ? Whats the genre ?

Haven't heard of Aria the Natural is it good ? Whats the genre ?

Well, as I've just gotten the ability to sit down and watch anime today, I can't say yet, but the prequel which is Aria the Animation is very good. It's genres are SoL, Comedy, and Sci-Fi. It is rather a slow anime, so don't just rush through it.

Sounds interesting , SoL isn't really my genre unless it's a romance , but I know that Mody loves SoL so I'll let him know about it and if he gets it I'll grab it from him (lol) also if you have any good SoL anime to recommend he rely enjoys them so please drop him a message or let me know , He lives (literally) across the road from me.

Haven't seen it yet :'( but I've been wanting to watch it , just been busy with a lot of other anime namely One Piece I have just gotten pat the 200 episode mark and I'm enjoying it but I know that it's supposed to get much better after 300 (or so I've been told) and then get even better after 500 (again this is what I've been told) but I will have to see for my self.

I just started Shirobako and it looks really good, although I didn't expect all that drifting. Still haven't watched episode 2 but I might tonight. Aside from that I'm watching Assassination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) and Daily Lives of High School Boys. Both are really funny. I didn't expect Assassination Classroom to be so good even my friends told me the manga was great.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Monogatari Series: Second Season. Kaiki has become my all time favorite character now.

Although, I wish he didn't have to die D:

Anyway, this was an amazing anime that easily deserves a 100, and if I would have to choose, it would be my favorite out of all 4 anime I've given a 100 so far.

• Agree 1

Watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Koukyou Shihen Eureka Seven. The former was good for the first few episodes, but once newer characters were brought in, it started to go down hill. As for Eureka Seven, I've only watched two episodes so far, but the setup seems quite similar to Guilty Crown. Also, Holland is my favorite character so far.

I really hope you enjoy Eureka 7 .

As for myself I've just started Knights of Sidonia , Senyuu , Tonari kaibutsu-kun , Puella magi madoka magica , Kill la kill , Plastic nee-san and Gintama. I'm enjoying them all so far , only comment I have is for Puella and thats because it's trippy AF @_@

Watching Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Koukyou Shihen Eureka Seven. The former was good for the first few episodes, but once newer characters were brought in, it started to go down hill. As for Eureka Seven, I've only watched two episodes so far, but the setup seems quite similar to Guilty Crown. Also, Holland is my favorite character so far.

You won't like him for much longer. Mwhahah....Mwhahaha MWAHAAHAH MWAHAAHAHAHA! HEhehehe.... erh. Sorry about that.

Anyway, so I finished all of the Eureka Seven franchise, I suppose I'll start Dog Days now. Wish me luck, ;P