What anime are you watching now?

Optic

21 minutes ago, leinwandname said:

Haibane Renmei

I liked that one too.  I even went looking for it on DVD for my own collection at one point but couldn't find it in stock.  Was hard to find on streaming sites too for a while, though it is on crunchy now.

i am watching the Kagerou Project adaptation.

i recommend if you like vocaloid music, i dont really like them that much, ive been taken to vocaloid concert before but all it is is alot of sweaty guys trying to cop a feel.

im also watching Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and The Classroom of The Elite.

Also been watching the Uruk series lately.

Goblin Slayer episode 4.  I keep up with the manga for this as well, and have to say that I really feel like before they start a party that the series in both forms tries to be way over the top (especially in the anime adaption).  Guess they probably want to scare people off to not try and pretend to be a series it's not, as sometimes it does reach near that level of intensity every now and then.  I do find it rather amusing that the series is able to get away with not referring to much of anyone by name, but just nicknames each of the cast has for each other.

Best Girl:

126457-idRvziocartV.jpg

• Like 1

Simulcasts: Golden Kamuy season 2, That Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime, Xuan Yuan Sword Luminary,  RErideD, Zombie Land Saga, Gurazeni Money Pitch season 2, Ms. Vampire Who lives in my Neighborhood, Hinomaru Sumo, Goblin Slayer, Gegege no Kitaro, Anima Yell.

Netflix: Just finished Castlevania Season 2 & started Dragon Pilot Hisone & Masotan

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Took me some time to get through Heibane Renmei but finally did it - great series, might have one of my favourite endings, and might be one of my favourite shows!

Now watching High Score Girl, need something funny and ... "emotionally demanding" - at least it seems so, head lot of good stuff about it!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (Fall 2012)

1. PG-13
  2. 25 episodes
  3. 24 minutes
  4. TV

Details

1. Rating
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    •  
    8.2/266K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Oct 7, 2012
  4. Last Episode
    Mar 31, 2013
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • A-1 Pictures
  7. Genres

Cast

1. Morgiana
  2. Alibaba Saluja
  3. Aladdin

Crew

• Producer
    • Director
    • Sound Director

Dispersed around the world, there are several bizarre labyrinths hiding incredible treasures within them. These mysterious places, known as "Dungeons," are said to be the work of Magi, a class of rare magicians, who also help people build their empires by guiding them to a dungeon. Djinns, supernatural beings that rule over the labyrinths, grant successful conquerors access to their immense power and choose them as potential king candidates to rule the world.

Having spent life in isolation, Aladdin, a kind and young magician, is eager to explore the world upon finally leaving his home behind. He begins his journey only accompanied by his mentor Ugo—a djinn that Aladdin can summon with his flute. However, Aladdin soon becomes friends with the courageous Alibaba Saluja after causing the destruction of a local merchant's supply cart. In order to pay for the damages, Alibaba suggests that they attempt to conquer the nearest dungeon, taking the first step in an epic adventure that will decide the fate of the world itself. written by myanimelist.net
Read more  
  1. 321
  2. #91 popularity
  3. 502K members
  4. 6K favorites
Updated 3 hours ago
  • All Names
  • English Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic
  • Original マギ The labyrinth of magic
  • Other Names Magi Season 1

Magi is an amazing series. I haven't managed to sit through the second series, but it didn't suck me in like magi did.

I decided to revisit some of the earliest anime I saw as a youngling. I'm switching between episodes of the original

beyblade.thumb.jpg.ac4dcb3ad718977605d7b854e825e3d7.jpg

And then I venture over to this classic

1627050089_Zoids-NCZ.jpg.4548a69d188b0a60284cfa120b420ee1.jpg

Edited by KeilynLocke
  • Like 1

I have now started watching Persona 5 the Animation. I am enjoying it much like P4 the Animation can't hold a candle to its respective game, but as a anime it is great own its so far.

Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto

This is the current anime. Now, I am proud that the hubby is the one that found this anime in VRV. I saw him watching it one day and he convinced me to give it a shot and I must say, it's been pretty funny. Although, some scenes just seem a bit odd. I am only on episode 4? It's about 40 minutes, so it takes some time for me. Lol. 

2 hours ago, Comvex said:

goblin slayer

I'm a binge-watcher so I haven't gotten to that one yet.  I did watch the first couple episodes though.. thought it was good enough to put on my list for this after-season binge.

26 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I'm a binge-watcher so I haven't gotten to that one yet.  I did watch the first couple episodes though.. thought it was good enough to put on my list for this after-season binge.

It's not the best , but I think it's way better than shows like raganaroc or SAO . also I think it has some bleak character's with a bland story , but it has some cool goblin deaths :)

Just watched Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.  Cute comedy/slice of life.  Poor Nishikata didn't stand a chance.  :)

https://anilist.co/anime/99468/Karakai-Jouzu-no-Takagisan/

Also dropped Chio's School Road.  Too goofy, and I didn't find the jokes all that funny.  I hope this and Asobi Asobase aren't the start of a trend.

Edited by efaardvark

9 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Just watched Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san.  Cute comedy/slice of life.  Poor Nishikata didn't stand a chance.  :)

Personally I would have gotten tired of that series if not for the segments of the trio of girls giving a bit of variety (Mina aka Eyebrows was best)