What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Even though it's only on the 2nd episode, I have a feeling that My Roommate is a Cat will be the series I most look forward to each week 😊.

On the  darker side of things  I'm also watching The Promised Neverland & Rising of the Shield Hero (Edit: adding The Price of Smiles in this category as well). Boogiepop & Others too, but I intend to  wait a couple weeks between viewings so I can binge episodes.

Continuing favorites: Mob Psycho 100,  Reincarnated as a Slime, Gegege no Kitaro & Hinomaru Sumo.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Cells at Work.  This guy has got to be the most unlucky guy alive.  I'm only on episode 7 and he's already had pneumonia, influenza, an allergy attack, food poisoning, a parasitic infection, an infected scrape, heat stroke, and now he's got cancer!  He needs to take better care of himself!  :D 

Edited by efaardvark
  • Funny 1

I am watching SAO currently. The first season is over and it was fantastic. 

I'd like to watch next two seasons, but I'm afraid Asuna will suffer again.

Well, it's time to ask for spoilers (yeah, I'm strange). 

So, write me please if Asuna is going to suffer or not. Very worried about her.

Joshiraku... pretty challenging material for this non-native speaker, but I had fun watching it and I did get at least some of the jokes.  I kind of doubt this one could ever be dubbed well.

[mal type=anime id=12679]

So I haven't watched an anime in 2 years, well that was the last time I watched recent anime so as you could probably tell I'm really far behind but my friend convinced me to start watching them again and we've started off with Goblin Slayer, after that I'm gonna go back to finish anime that were still coming out at the time and have since finished up! 

Watched some Rurouni Kenshin last night, picking up where I last left off over the summer. I'm grateful that Netflix streams it, along with Inuyasha.  Both of them are very nostalgic series for me. They still hold up surprisingly well even after all these years, though the animation looks kind of outdated. 

• Like 1

Trinity Seven - Just starting the series now. Looks to be on the pervy side which I have no problem with, lol.

Finished Peacemaker Kurogane the other night, gonna give the manga a read now.

Edited by EnviousEnvy

Wotakoi.   About 1/3rd of the way thru and liking it so far.  Nice seeing an anime with (slightly) older characters for a change.

[mal type=anime id=35968]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HayateQuinn said:

That was adorable. May I ask what the anime in your sig is called? Looks familiar.. but I don't think I've seen it.

Zombie land Saga. I lmao at the 1st ep. While it never quite reached that level of humor again, there were also some emotional moments through out and it was still entertaining. Needs a follow up season/movie/OVA though

Edited by Ohiotaku

Finished Madoka Magica the other day, and now on ep 3 of Danmachi. Its pretty food very funny with plenty of fan service. Thats all I am gonna say to keep spoilers out. Its worth the watch, but prob something I would not have picked up on my own. Its a bit hyper for me.

Rocket Girls.  If Kerbal Space Program were an anime, this might be the result.  Except the girls are a lot more kawaii than Jeb, Val, and Bob.  :D 

[mal type=anime id=1942]

My view of things a month into the new season:

Thoroughly enjoy every week:
My Roommate is a Cat

Enjoyable but variable week to week:
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Mob Psycho 100

Series that have started to grow on me, despite having some issues with them:
Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Magical Girl Spec Ops Asuka
The Price of Smiles
Girly Airforce
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Meiji Tokyo Renka
Boogiepop & Others

In decline or not living up to expectations;
Hinomaru Sumo
Gegege no Kitaro
Rising of the Shield Hero
The Promised Neverland

Put on hold (if not dropped outright)
Wattaten (An Angel Flew Down to Me)
Endro
Grimms Notes

Oh, almost forgot: new weekly episodes of Space Battleship Yamato 2202 have resumed on Funimation 😁😁😁

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1