What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Recently I've been watching on and off Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online ( Dub Version ) since I saw it had the dub version finally on Netflix. I enjoyed the series very much when I saw it on Hulu in the sub version and was pretty excited to watch it in the dub version finally. I'm currently on episode 9 so I'm about almost done with it. However I also want to say I do like to also re-watch a lot of anime favorites of mine since well why not? If they make you feel happy watching them then I say go for it. So after I finish Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online I'll continue Flying Witch.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2013 at 1:59 AM, Optic said:

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much! It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Perfect if you like shonen, excellent fight scenes, and flamboyant poses. I recommend Part IV, personally, due to its unique “Stands” (powers), interesting plot (at least in the 2nd half), and excellent characterization (Josuke’s the best JoJo).

Well, I finally did it! I started Blue Gender back in the last week of December, and I finally finished it. Took me almost three months to watch twenty six episodes, lol.

The ending was a little strange, kind of too abrupt, everything was explained for the most part, but I feel like it could have used at least one more episode to go a little more in depth on the happily-ever-after-ness. 

Overall, I'm happy I watched it and would definitely recommend it, just like @ArchieKun recommended it to me.

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Nono said:

Well, I finally did it! I started Blue Gender back in the last week of December, and I finally finished it. Took me almost three months to watch twenty six episodes, lol.

The ending was a little strange, kind of too abrupt, everything was explained for the most part, but I feel like it could have used at least one more episode to go a little more in depth on the happily-ever-after-ness. 

Overall, I'm happy I watched it and would definitely recommend it, just like @ArchieKun recommended it to me.

Its a god one no question. It hasn't aged to to well, but it is certainly good for what it is. Glad you enjoyed it. 

In terms of what I am watching presently. That would be Rise of the Shield Hero finally. There iss just so much hype around that I can wait no longer.

I went back and rewatched the first 3 episodes of the current Gegege no Kitaro series since it looks like the Nanashi/Mana storyline is reaching it's climax after the past year. I didn't realize (or forgot) that it was Neko-musume (Cat-chick) who told Mana how to contact Kitaro.

I just finished the 3 episode OVA for Hi Score Girl. The note it ended one was much more satisfying than the main series. Actually looking forward to season 2 more now..

I am currently watching the new episodes of Shield Hero as they air, and in addition to that I am going to be starting Orphan tomorrow after I get some sleep.

• Just Started Boku no Hero Academia since S4 is coming out thise year
  • Kobayashi's Dragon Maid S2 has been announced so watching S1
  • Also started Fate/Stay Night this week
  • Planning to Start My Teen Romantic Youth Comedy Is Wrong, as I Expected today since S3 has been announced
  • And 7/8 Seasonals 

Binged Sora no manimani last night.  Couldn't resist checking out an astronomy-themed seinen anime...

[mal type=anime id=6098]

55 minutes ago, HollidayDragoon said:

Haibane Renmei

I liked that one.  👍

Edited by efaardvark

• 2 weeks later...

Binged The Quintessential Quintuplets today.  Was thinking about starting Love is War, but I think I'm going to want to pay attention to that and I had other stuff to do today.  I'll save that for next weekend or something.  The Quintuplets was interesting, but not so engrossing that I neglected the household chores with it kind of running in the background.

[mal type=anime id=38101]

Just finished getting caught up with the latest two episodes of Shield Hero. It has me so pumped for Wednesday. Also started watching Fruits Basket 2019. The first episode was dope as hell, and can't wait for more of that as well. Meanwhile I am still watching Orphan about half way through the first season. Hoping to get a bit further in that soon.

• Like 1