What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Watched the first episode of Girl's Last Tour. Two little girl soldiers in a mini-tank exploring what appears to be a post-apocalyptic earth. Certainly not the usual set-up for a CGDCT SoL series

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Watched the first episode of Girl's Last Tour. Two little girl soldiers in a mini-tank exploring what appears to be a post-apocalyptic earth. Certainly not the usual set-up for a CGDCT SoL series

I remember that being wierdly relaxing. It was a good show.

Edited by Kit Kat K
spelling

I'm watching season 1 of Gin no Saji currently. Almost finished it~! Not sure if I'll watch season 2 but I've enjoyed the first season so far.

• Like 1

Attack On Titan S3 Part 2...

And O My God Is This Amazing!

I Haven't checked out a lot of anime this season but I find It hard to Imagine anything better then this.

I Also started with My Hero Academia S3

I'm basically watching the Big Boys right now.

Edited by Humbby
  • Like 1

Just started Slam Dunk. Reminds me a lot of Yuu Yuu Hakusho 🤣 same art style omg 

Watching the dub is so lame tho.. the voice actors are hilarious 

Edited by Seshi

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pixiedora said:

Finally started Your Lie in April and Violet Evergarden. Enjoyed both first episodes. 

I keep hearing these titles mentioned around here but have yet to hear anything else about them

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I keep hearing these titles mentioned around here but have yet to hear anything else about them

Same, I'd heard everyone talking about them and decided it was finally time to see what I thought! Violet Evergarden wasn't what I was expecting but it got my attention straight away! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pixiedora said:
4 hours ago, Seshi said:

Same, I'd heard everyone talking about them and decided it was finally time to see what I thought! Violet Evergarden wasn't what I was expecting but it got my attention straight away!  

Your Lie in April was good.  Kind of a hatsukoi drama/romance/tragedy with a bit of mystery.  I may actually buy the DVD for that one.  Violet Evergarden I've started and added to my "to watch list", but I haven't finished yet.

• Like 1

It’s a bit early for my monthly update, but with the season half over I’ve already made up my mind about which series I’m staying with (the order they’re listed in is pretty much how enjoyable I find them)

The Rising of the Shield Hero
Fruits Basket  (2019)
Dororo
Attack on Titan (S3, Pt2)
Isekai Quartet
Gegege no Kitaro
Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
One Punch Man (S2)
Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu
We Never Learn
Mix: Meisei Story
Cinderella Nine 

Midnight Occult Civil Servants

Senryu Girl

Still planning to watch at least a couple episodes of Sarazanmai. Will either binge or drop based on the impression it makes.

Also hoping to finish Girl’s Last Tour and Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress by the end of June since I probably won’t renew Prime.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Just Finished My Hero Academia S3 and I'm excited for S4

Looking at my plan to watch List Is kinda scary having 769 different series In there

So a friend of my came to rescue me so now I'm watching Owari no Seraph

I should watch Your Lie In April soon too.

Edited by Humbby