What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Cardcaptor Sakura. Wanted to watch a Magical Girl anime, not really into the genre, and tried Futari wa Precure but this one got repetitive pretty fast, so I'm finally digging through Cardcaptor Sakura. Enjoying it a lot so far!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, leinwandname said:

Cardcaptor Sakura. Wanted to watch a Magical Girl anime, not really into the genre, and tried Futari wa Precure but this one got repetitive pretty fast, so I'm finally digging through Cardcaptor Sakura. Enjoying it a lot so far!

I’ve heard so many good things about that anime, I have to make time for it one day

12 hours ago, Seshi said:

I’ve heard so many good things about that anime, I have to make time for it one day

I can only recommend it. Many older Magical Girl anime (at least the few 've seen) tend to be a bit repetitive. The fights might be nice but end always more or less the same way and characters do the same thing over and over again. In Cardcaptor Sakura, you have a different enemy every time (not the usual recurring Evil McEvilson, son of Evil Evilsen) and each enemy has to be approached differently. And the characters aren't annoying (Looking at Usagi from Sailor Moon...) and generally likable. And it has a it of nostalgic feeling to me. Not that I'vee seen it as a child but it gives me the same vies as DoReMi, and generally a naivé, laid back feeling.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 6/3/2019 at 12:27 AM, Serge heartless said:

So far its pretty good, just the animation isn't as good as season 1.  Get to see some of the S-class heroes fight. 

I really enjoyed it but was disappointed to not see Saitama fight and kick that evil monsters butt in the end. They just cut it like really...... Lol

I finished Mob psycho 100 and still watching season 2 one punch man😁

I look for new exciteing animes but i just cant find a right one. 

On 6/3/2019 at 8:27 AM, Serge heartless said:

So far its pretty good, just the animation isn't as good as season 1.  Get to see some of the S-class heroes fight. 

One of the best anime ever made! 

Dont you agree 😉

• Like 1

Just finished Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. With just 12 episodes so far there are still plenty of unanswered questions, but I still enjoyed it. Plus  i understand that a movie continuing the story just came out in Japan so hopefully it will be available here eventually.

Think I’ll give Sword Oratoria another try next since Danmachi has a new season next month. 

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Got severe weather so it's been a really gloomy Friday. Therefore I scored me some buffalo wings from the bar near my house to munch on while I binge watch Studio Ghibli movies.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Sarazanmai, Hora Mimi season 2 and Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin. I'm up to date with the first 2 to the latest episode that aired. I only begun watching Mayonaka yesterday so I'm yet to catch up with that one.

@TsuchiMaika While not one of my top series, I’m nevertheless enjoying Midnight Occult  Civil Servants (Huehuecoyotl in particular is an entertaining character :lol: )

I suppose I should at least give Sarazanmai a look since I enjoyed Penguindrum, though I think it may prove a little too weird for me :P

Edited by Ohiotaku

@Ohiotaku Sarazanmai is good but heard a lot of people say it's too weird for them because they didn't realise the grossest part would just be repeated and it wouldn't get worse. It kind of blends in, looking somewhat normal after a few episodes before they get less repetitive.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the special episode of Reincarnated as a Slime on CR. Plenty of laughs and fanservice (though not all the good kind :lol:). Very enjoyable. Kinda curious why it was listed as episode 2 though.