What anime are you watching now?

Optic

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

I'm watching Trinity Blood again. It's been a while and I suddenly thought of Tres Iqus after looking through an old sketchbook with Thores Shibamoto inspired art.

Was a long time ago when I watched that one. Seem to remember enjoying it and the MC (Abel Nightroad?) reminding me of a cross between Vash & Alucard. 

Edited by Ohiotaku

30 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Just started Carol and Tuesday 😄 it’s going good. I’m binging it atm 

I stopped where they qualified for the singing competition. I’ll probably pick it back up sometime in December (the 2nd half will be on Netflix starting Christmas Eve). 

• Like 1

Finally finished If It's for My Daughter.  I was hoping for something cute along the lines of Usagi Drop or Aishiteru Baby.  Started out ok, but veered off course a bit with the crazy teacher incident.  Came back, but not all the way.  After that it was throwing off weird vibes too.  It never did decide if it was going to be serious or cute.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Nothing else to watch atm..... Im still unsure if starting Fate series is a good idea

MHA season 4 starts tomorrow 😁

I enjoyed Fate Zero but it was very dark/violent.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

38 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Right... I need more completed series me thinks 

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortess is on Prime and has some similarities to Demon Slayer. Just a single cour too. Follow up movie is on Netflix.

If you’re looking for something more upbeat, the first cour of Carole & Tuesday is on Netflix. Second cour is on Christmas Eve.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I just got back into watching my anime and I’m literally on episode 11 of Another as we speak.  I’m going to finish the series shortly.  

Maybe I’m wrong but I thought the general consensus was that it was just okay.

But I’ve been in love with the series since the beginning!  I have found it utterly fantastic and most importantly intriguing!

I’ve also come to absolutely love the intro song.  I’ve become hooked on it.  

Ill let you know here in a bit as soon as I’ve finished it my final verdict but I LOVE IT!

1 hour ago, Fireduck said:

Maybe I’m wrong but I thought the general consensus was that it was just okay.

It was good, if you're into horror.  I'm not, but I watched the whole thing anyway.  That alone says something.  I also refer it to people who are into the genre.  Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.. other that it is horror/thriller and I'm not into that.

12 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

It was good, if you're into horror.  I'm not, but I watched the whole thing anyway.  That alone says something.  I also refer it to people who are into the genre.  Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.. other that it is horror/thriller and I'm not into that.

That does say something.  I absolutely love the horror genre so I very much enjoyed it.  8/10 from me.

I was drawn into the mystery from the the very beginning until the very end.  Very good anime for me.

Somehow I wound up (re)watching Log Horizon today.  Not sure how I got started on it, but when the caffeine kicked in and the morning haze cleared I found that I was about 3 episodes in on the first season.  I *think* I was looking for a particular scene, but somewhere along the way I completely forgot what I was doing and just started watching.  :D  So of course I had to watch the rest of it. 

Oh well, no harm done.  I was just planning on playing with the new "Moar Boosters" KSP update anyway.  1.8 has a few bugs however, and the Unity update + the refactoring broke all my mods.  Not a big deal if that effort gets deferred until the first bug fix.  By then hopefully the modders will have updated their mods as well.  There's worse ways to waste time than watching Log Horizon.