What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Currently Watching Mo Dao Zu Shi S2 (8/10) and soon I will start watching Vinland Saga (5/10) which I put on hold after 10 episodes.

Edited by Humbby

Got bored waiting for the new season of shows to start. So watched about 1/2 hour of a horror movie anime called Aragne: Sign of Vermillion. Stupid writing, ugly animation and 🤮 instead of 😱 Not even going to bother finishing. So decided to give Infinite Dendrogram a 3rd try :P Seems like it will at least be decent enough to finish.

2 hours ago, FranBunnyFFXII said:

Gunslinger Girl Teatrino. 

It's rather disappointing tbh.

Compared to the original series, I have to agree.

@FranBunnyFFXII

There’s actually a review section of the forum where you could post something like that. Or else in the blog section. Been meaning to start a blog myself for some of my rants & rambles.

Back on topic: today I plan to finish the Re:Zero rebroadcast & start off the new season with Tamayomi on Funimation & Tower of God on Crunchyroll.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

6 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

@FranBunnyFFXII

There’s actually a review section of the forum where you could post something like that. Or else in the blog section. Been meaning to start a blog myself for some of my rants & rambles.

Back on topic: today I plan to finish the Re:Zero rebroadcast & start off the new season with Tamayomi on Funimation & Tower of God on Crunchyroll.

Huh, What section would I post that in then?

I just started watching Sasameki Koto. Yuri FTW.

I'm two episodes into killing bites 

lol...watching all the random animes on Amazon prime right now XD because why not. 

I watched Beastars on Netflix the other week....the anthropomorphic creatures really weirded me out at first XD