What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Finished Beastars. Not really in my wheelhouse, but ok. Planning to start Dorohedoro later today (dark humor & excessive violence, whee :P )

6 minutes ago, L Lawliet said:

I am re-watching OreGairu

Third season coming out soon. Can't remember the date, I just know it's soon.

Currently scheduled for July 9th.

Finished Dorohedoro & enjoyed it more than I should probably admit. Not for those with a weak stomach or without an appreciation for dark humor. As far as comparisons, would say it has aspects of Akira, Baccano, Total Recall & Doom.

Will probably just watch currently airing stuff for a couple days before re-watching Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation to refresh my memory for season 2 next month.

2 hours ago, Nockatt said:

Watching; 

Goblin Slayer (Just Finished it)

Overlord (Just Finished it)

Tower of God

One Piece

Radiant

Goblin Slayer and Overlord were good.  ToG is on my list.  (I binge things when they're done.  Eventually.  Hopefully... so much anime, so little time.)  OP and Radiant I lost interest in pretty quickly.  However, if you liked them then you might want to try Black Clover.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nockatt said:

Watching; 

Goblin Slayer (Just Finished it)

Overlord (Just Finished it)

Tower of God

One Piece

Radiant

What did you think of Goblin Slayer? I loved that anime :) 

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

Hopefully... so much anime, so little time.)

Thus is the plight many of us are facing hehe. 

I am currently watching this anime called Kyousougiga, its an anime made in 2015 and has a weird style on the Alice in Wonderland Mirror city thing going on. Hard to follow, but its fun to watch

• Agree 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Violet Evergarden: Eternity & the Auto Memory Doll visually beautiful, but the story was far too simplistic to devote 90 minutes to and relied too much on cliches to have any real emotional impact.

Currently watching Okko’s Inn. 
Kaguya-sama, Gleipnir & PriConn wrap up the next couple days. BNA becomes available Tuesday & then new series/seasons start next Friday.

Edited by Ohiotaku

51 minutes ago, Zila said:

I'm just starting this anime. Wish Beastars had the same animation style as BNA, maybe I would have considered it more enthusiastically. 🙃 

Beastars took itself more seriously. Being a Trigger series, BNA is more over-the-top fun. Definitely more entertaining IMO. The art style is more cartoonish, but matches it’s energetic tone.

Edited by Ohiotaku

Been queuing up stuff all season & this weekend I finally get to watch some of it.  Just finished Ascendance of a Bookworm  .  Got 8th Son and My Next Life as a Villainess lined up after that.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1