What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Thats next on my watch list. I'm glad to hear that it was well done, but I'm not really surprised at all, after all, it is Mushishi. ;)

Watching the second season now. It's just as good as the first one.

Just finished Mushishi Zoku Shou Part 2. Not bad. Still think the first season is somewhat better though.

8/10

Going to watch Cat Sh*t One and Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou next.

Just finished Aquarion EVOL , which was utterly brilliant , just the right amount of Mech , Magic , Romance and Drama to make me hold off on the last few episodes for over a week (didn't want it to end . . .) , luckily enough there is a new season starting up soon so I am happy about that :P

I just started on Aoki Densetsu Shoot , it's an older anime about Football (Soccer for those of you of the Hand-Egg persuasion [American football]) , so far I am thoroughly enjoying it.

???

I did watch them in order . . . that's why they were so annoying . . .

Hm... maybe I'm thinking of a different show then, I just know that the airing order and chronological order are different for The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I thought that I had read somewhere that if you watch in airing order, then you won't have all of the endless eight back to back. My memory is probably wrong though, so forget I said anything. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much I'm really thinking of making an AN content section for it. It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

kimi ni todoke with Sawako.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've actually just started watching Monster Farm, aka Monster Rancher. It's nice being able to finally see this in Japanese. I watched the first three eps last night.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...