What anime are you watching now?

Optic

31 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

we can all relate in some way to Yuta Togashi and Shinka Nibutani as I'm sure we've all done things in primary and/or junior school that we'd rather keep quiet about when we reach senior school. 🙂

🙂

yup and I'm taking this to the grave with me

Edited by Soramee_
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 4/16/2022 at 4:34 AM, Soramee_ said:

🙂

yup and I'm taking this to the grave with me

i cant , i got expelled so its out there , but most prob have forgotten now 😅

7 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

absolutely love Spy x Family’s OP.

Still early in the season, but it & The Executioner and her Way of Life are my faves so far.

just watched second ep of this and the ending was the best part

2 eps and im pretty sure im in for the undercover surveillance of this operation

On 4/4/2022 at 10:05 AM, peachtea said:

HOLY HELL Adam on SK8 is creeepy! Someone save Langa!! 

Fan of Sk8 here and for real, same reaction. xD 

Currently watching: Ultraman Season 2.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:43 PM, Animedragon said:

I'm currently watching K-ON!  Which is great fun.  I think if I'd had a teacher like that and an after school club where I could drink tea and eat cake I just might have enjoyed school a bit more.

K-On is such an adorable show, glad you had fun with it. :) 

• Like 1

Just watched episode 11 of kaguya sama love is war season 2. Yeah. I can totaly relate to the emotions of Ishigami. 10/10 character

Edited by Soramee_

36 minutes ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

Durarara 👀 I love the Psychological aspect of it and how every character is a bit crazy. Especially it's hard to figure out the mc. Currently on its second season. Whoever haven't watched it till now, I definitely recommend :)

Durarara was my favorite anime when I was a kid!!!!! Glad seeing other people are watching it. 👍

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

3 minutes ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

Btw I wanted to know, is it getting another season??

Well no official announcement was published for a season 3 so I guess not 😔.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Animesta_MidnightLove said:

Durarara 👀 I love the Psychological aspect of it and how every character is a bit crazy. Especially it's hard to figure out the mc. Currently on its second season. Whoever haven't watched it till now, I definitely recommend :)

I would recommend Hakatta Tonkatsu Ramens & Akudama Drive if you like series with large “eccentric” casts. Baccano, Black Lagoon, Golden Kamuy & Steins Gate would probably work too.

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, notEli said:

Fan of Sk8 here and for real, same reaction. xD

Omg!! Is your avatar Cherry? 😍 Yes! Adam is a creep!!!

Oops sorry not sure what happened to the quote.

Fixed!

Edited by peachtea
  • Funny 1

4 hours ago, peachtea said:

Omg!! Is your avatar Cherry? 😍 Yes! Adam is a creep!!!

Oops sorry not sure what happened to the quote.

Fixed!

It is indeed. xD Kaoru and Reki are my favorite characters on the anime. I haven't really kept up on it but I hope there's a second season. No biggie on the quote mishaps, it happens!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Just started the third episode of Cike Wu Liuqi, and got inspired to watch Mashiro no Oto. Got to episode four this morning. With a new pair of headphones that make everything sound incredible, Mashiro no Oto, being of the Music genre- was a great choice to test them out on. I'm still pretty stunned at how much more emotional episode Spring Dawn was through not only storytelling but sound. 

Edited by notEli

"Serial Experiments Lain". I've just finished watching this, it's been quite a few years since I last watched it and it's pretty much as I remembered it. A typical 90's Sci-Fi series from a time when the Internet was still a fairly new thing and about the only people who had home computers were geeks and enthusiasts.
The series starts off quite well, but I think that somewhere around the middle the storyline disappears into a mess of disjoined weird scenes and the last three episodes gave me the impression that the writers were desperately trying to find a way to bring the story back and give it some sort of sensible conclusion.
Overall I suppose it's not a bad series, just one that's very much 'of its time'.

• Like 1

Me and my sister just started "Outlaw Star" on a whim last night and HOLY SHIT! Talk about a show with a sense of style! I can't believe I'd passed it up for so long, really feels like I'm gonna be watching all the way through this thing :D

I'm only 3 episodes in, what do ya'll think? Am I in for a good time?

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1