What anime are you watching now?

Optic

I just finished watching all the available episodes of Kaguya-sama: Love is War. I've gotta say, that one's become a favorite of mine.

Probably going to start watching Tsugumomo while I await the next episode of Kaguya-sama.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 4/30/2022 at 12:49 AM, notEli said:

That's a lot of episodes. Good luck! xD 

I'm rethinking my decision after episode 7 and checking to see how many I had left. Lol

• Funny 1

On 4/3/2022 at 8:11 PM, Ohayotaku said:

aharen-san wa hakarenai

Feel like the 2 leads might get kinda boring after awhile

Up to episode 5 and  I admit I was wrong 🤣 Raido’s weird imagination is the perfect complement for Aharen’s weird behavior. The fact that they’re both so stoic makes it even funnier. 

3 hours ago, viruxx said:

Probably going to start watching Tsugumomo

Word of warning, that one gets pretty ecchi 😳

24 minutes ago, Kit said:

I'm rethinking my decision after episode 7 and checking to see how many I had left. Lol

I get the same reaction everytime I consider getting back into One Piece 😂

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1
  • Funny 2

5 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Up to episode 5 and  I admit I was wrong 🤣 Raido’s weird imagination is the perfect complement for Aharen’s weird behavior. The fact that they’re both so stoic makes it even funnier. 

I get the same reaction everytime I consider getting back into One Piece 😂

I got to do the research before making these choices. I'm only hurting and disappointing myself when I check the episode count. 🤣

dissapointed.jpg.6f1d5a5a47133ea1de407faf350d866b.jpg

• Funny 1

10 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

So I've gathered. From what I've seen of it, it looks like it'll be pretty hilarious. Only one way to find out. 😅

Saw that NetoYome was on Crunchy so I clicked it.  I've seen it before and I really just wanted to enjoy a couple scenes of Ako being anti-normie again without watching the whole thing but I kinda got sucked in.  Might still drop it but it does have its moments.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I've just been watching "Someday's Dreamers" a 12 part slice of life series from 2002. It's a series that's seemingly been forgotten over the years, which is a shame because it's a quiet peaceful series with a good storyline and great characters.  This is a happy upbeat series but part of the last episode is going to resonate with anyone who has lost a loved one.

• Winner 1

I've just finished Saikano.

The series is subtitled "The last love song on this little planet", is one of those series that doesn't quite fit into any genre. The story is based on an interesting concept, what would you do if you suddenly found out that your girlfriend was no longer completely human and had somehow been turned into a living weapons system that could destroy a whole city in the blink of an eye?

At its heart it's a slice-of-life love story that takes place amid the background of a global war. There are definite Sci-Fi elements and there's also plenty of action scenes. Some of the events in the story are quite sad and will make you think.

• Like 2

This season I'm watching Kaguya - love is war season 3, Spy X Family, SummerTime Render(really good, too bad there is no official release so far) and Komi can't communicate season 2. I am also planning to start Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

13 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Started watching The Devil is a Part-Timer since there’s supposed to be a season 2 later this year.

Let's goooooooooooo. This anime is so good!! It's one of the few series I have in manga beside komi san. I'm waiting for the season 2 since 2018. I was so happy when the season 2 was announced out of nowhere.

Edited by Soramee_
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Just watched Sound! Euphonium again. Nice little Slice-of-Life series about a high school concert band and their aim to enter a band competition. As is so often the case with this type of series it's the characters and the interactions between them that make the series so enjoyable to watch.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

Just watched Sound! Euphonium again. Nice little Slice-of-Life series about a high school concert band and their aim to enter a band competition. As is so often the case with this type of series it's the characters and the interactions between them that make the series so enjoyable to watch.

I might need to give that a watch...I was in choir in HS and still sing at my church. Band and choir are relatives...so-to-speak. Lol RN I'm watching Trigun.

Edited by Otaking66lives
  • Like 1

On 5/10/2022 at 6:53 PM, Ohayotaku said:

Started watching The Devil is a Part-Timer since there’s supposed to be a season 2 later this year.

I’m surprised that there’s an actual plot as my thought going into it was that it was mainly comedy. There’s that too, of course, mostly banter driven.

Edited by Ohayotaku