Optic

What anime are you watching now?

Been watching a lot of anime; Dragon Ball Super, One Piece and Bleach. :P

Currently watching A Silent Voice Been waiting for this to come out for a while now. so I'm super excited to watch it. <3 I hope it's good as well as the trailer was..

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Currently watching A Silent Voice Been waiting for this to come out for a while now. so I'm super excited to watch it. <3 I hope it's good as well as the trailer was..

such a great yet emotional anime i hope you enjoy it as much as i did

such a great yet emotional anime i hope you enjoy it as much as i did

Yeah the trailer and me reading up on it made it sound really good and the story touched me a lot. I'll let you know what I think when I finish it. Good to know someone liked it as well.

• Like 1

I've been making my way through Nichijou, in part for the sake of episode reviews I was posting on another site.

ive just started Classroom Of The Elite and have some others on the go as well

On 10/8/2017 at 4:17 PM, Time Traveller said:

I'm currently watching Monster.

It's so deep and elaborative, i love the character development.

oh my god, i have still not completed this series. I need to gear up!

Currently watching Sakurada Reset and Keijo all together. :D 

Wonder how this both will go. As for now, Sakurada Reset is good. No further comments about it yet. On Keijo, well, it's mainly about fighting with butts and oppais but will see how this one will go as well. :D 

I've really been watching this one for a few weeks, but most recently anyway, Net-juu no Susume. Basically it's about this woman who quits her job to become a NEET, and plays an MMO pretending to be a handsome male named Hayashi. It's just. So. Cute. And it rings with me as something I have experienced. 

• Friendly 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

20 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I've really been watching this one for a few weeks, but most recently anyway, Net-juu no Susume. Basically it's about this woman who quits her job to become a NEET, and plays an MMO pretending to be a handsome male named Hayashi. It's just. So. Cute. And it rings with me as something I have experienced. 

Oh!! I found that anime online and wanted to see it since it looked really good. But I only found episode one and that was it. I can't afford other sties that host it since you need a membership for it.

I just finished watching Girls Und Panzer and then started Princess Principal. I've already watched 6 episodes and it's quite interesting.