Record of Grancrest War 
-Vanishing Line- Garo
Sanrio Boys
School Babysitters
Killing Bites
Beatless
After The Rain
Kokkoku
Saekano -How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend- (Seasons 1 & 2)
In Another World With My Smartphone

HOLY~ you got a really good list going on! SADLY I only have a few on this list that i'm currently watching!

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Re)watched Usagi Drop last night.  Rin is such a cute kid.   (Well, half watched.. I fell asleep.    Probably pick up where I left off & try again tonight.)

I've really been watching this one for a few weeks, but most recently anyway, Net-juu no Susume. Basically it's about this woman who quits her job to become a NEET, and plays an MMO pretending to be a

Cardcaptor Sakura. Wanted to watch a Magical Girl anime, not really into the genre, and tried Futari wa Precure but this one got repetitive pretty fast, so I'm finally digging through Cardcaptor Sakur

Posted Images

I'm waiting for the winter anime to pile up and also trying to complete the titles that I put on hold, so I'm back to watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it is great! ^^ I've gotten to episode 39 where they change the opening to Period and am expecting to complete it early next week. = )

This week it's A.I.C.O Incarnation: So far so good though the voice actors on the dub are absolutely heinous and green...sigh...:|

I am watching Mahoutsukai no yome. I fallen in love with its art. It's so beautiful. There isn't much action ( i mean fights....) but it's great anime about emotions and how we think.

Right now I am watching the Modoka Magica movies instead of the show and I am loving it! Just so you know, I'd take the deal reight away... Having magic for a while, even if the entity giving it to you is evil and you'll turn into a witch, is worth it!!!! I would SO want to be a Magical Girl!!!!

Trying to find an old one called "Lensman".  (Yes, as in E.E. "Doc" Smith's Galactic Patrol stories.)  Thought it might be interesting, but not having much luck.

I have a new obsession!

I am currently watching Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

And it is beautiful. Me and my husband love to watch it drunk, it is so gay. I love it.

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, Yolnahkulaan said:

I have a new obsession!

I am currently watching Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

And it is beautiful. Me and my husband love to watch it drunk, it is so gay. I love it.

Oh my I thought I was the only one.
Hehehehee.