Optic

What anime are you watching now?

Enjoying Slam Dunk. 

Also keeping up with Rising of the Shield hero and Demon Slayer

Posted (edited)

attack on titan season 3 part 2. jojo's bizarre adventure part 5 One punch man season 2. Waiting for Boku no hero next season and the next season of Baki the grappler 

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Like 2

Finished Orphan the first series the other day, and of course watching Shield Hero as well as Fruits Basket as they air.

Just started 1 punch man season 2! Hope its as good as 1st season.

• Like 1

Finally getting around to Love is War..

1757011080_Screenshotfrom2019-04-1622-20-02.thumb.png.35aebd1ea207aa740af23ebacc18e629.png

4 hours ago, Metalslug said:

Just started 1 punch man season 2! Hope its as good as 1st season.

So far its pretty good, just the animation isn't as good as season 1.  Get to see some of the S-class heroes fight. 

Cardcaptor Sakura. Wanted to watch a Magical Girl anime, not really into the genre, and tried Futari wa Precure but this one got repetitive pretty fast, so I'm finally digging through Cardcaptor Sakura. Enjoying it a lot so far!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, leinwandname said:

Cardcaptor Sakura. Wanted to watch a Magical Girl anime, not really into the genre, and tried Futari wa Precure but this one got repetitive pretty fast, so I'm finally digging through Cardcaptor Sakura. Enjoying it a lot so far!

I’ve heard so many good things about that anime, I have to make time for it one day

12 hours ago, Seshi said:

I’ve heard so many good things about that anime, I have to make time for it one day

I can only recommend it. Many older Magical Girl anime (at least the few 've seen) tend to be a bit repetitive. The fights might be nice but end always more or less the same way and characters do the same thing over and over again. In Cardcaptor Sakura, you have a different enemy every time (not the usual recurring Evil McEvilson, son of Evil Evilsen) and each enemy has to be approached differently. And the characters aren't annoying (Looking at Usagi from Sailor Moon...) and generally likable. And it has a it of nostalgic feeling to me. Not that I'vee seen it as a child but it gives me the same vies as DoReMi, and generally a naivé, laid back feeling.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

On 6/3/2019 at 12:27 AM, Serge heartless said:

So far its pretty good, just the animation isn't as good as season 1.  Get to see some of the S-class heroes fight. 

I really enjoyed it but was disappointed to not see Saitama fight and kick that evil monsters butt in the end. They just cut it like really...... Lol

I'm currently rewatching "Kiss Him Not Me" and season 1 of "Black Butler"!

4 hours ago, AnimeLover101 said:

I'm currently rewatching "Kiss Him Not Me" and season 1 of "Black Butler"!

Catching up on some oldies eh?

I finished Mob psycho 100 and still watching season 2 one punch man😁

I look for new exciteing animes but i just cant find a right one. 

On 6/3/2019 at 8:27 AM, Serge heartless said:

One of the best anime ever made! 

Dont you agree 😉

• Like 1

best anime ever made, don't know about that.  I don't think there is a best anime ever made, cause everyone has a different opinion on whats good and whats bad. 

Posted (edited)

Just finished Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress. With just 12 episodes so far there are still plenty of unanswered questions, but I still enjoyed it. Plus  i understand that a movie continuing the story just came out in Japan so hopefully it will be available here eventually.

Think I’ll give Sword Oratoria another try next since Danmachi has a new season next month. 

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Per my mood: GTO, Slam Dunk S2

Weekly - Rising of the Shield hero & Demon Slayer 

Just started The Promised Neverland too, It’s pretty great

I recently started Toradora and Strike the Blood, thanks to Dengeki Bunko.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

2 hours ago, Izaya Orihara said:

I recently started Toradora and Strike the Blood, thanks to Dengeki Bunko.

Toradora!! I’ve rewatched it a couple of times. One of my faves

• Like 1

Got severe weather so it's been a really gloomy Friday. Therefore I scored me some buffalo wings from the bar near my house to munch on while I binge watch Studio Ghibli movies.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Started watching Black Butler. I love how funny it is in parts and then serious in other parts. Its my kind of Anime, loving it so far. Only onto episode 3 and addicted to it already.

• Like 1

nisekoi, i read the manga while i was in highschool, didn't know there was an anime of it until recently. also really didn't ever care to look :p