What anime are you watching now?

Optic

Finished the final ep (for now) of The Faraway Paladin. Despite the 2nd half of the season feeling a bit lacking, I thought it ended fairly strong & will definitely check out season 2 when it airs.

Finished the last of the Attack on Titan OADs (Lost Girls) last night, so guess I’m ready for the beginning of the end tomorrow 

Finishing up 7 Deadly sins (Dragon’s Judgment & Cursed by Light) while finalizing my seasonal watch roster (trying to keep it under 15 so I can check off some PTW series)

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 2

I'm currently re-watching 3-gatsu no lion also know as march come in like a lion and to summarize my experience so far... I'm crying like a baby. I've never relate to a main character so much in my entire life. My childhood friend recommended it to me a while back but I was still in elementary school and I didn't understand very well what was happening honestly. But now that I'm older and more mature (you could question that) I finally understand the feelings Kiriyama Rei feels since is story resemble my childhood a little bit. just to say even if I've only watch 4 episodes I would give this anime a 10/10 and would recommend it if you have not watched it already. just give it a try and you will see if you like it or not.